Reminder Secure

Eyebrow pencil.

24 February 2011 16:27
DeeElegia
Model

Hey all.

I'm just looking for some tips or advice on what is a good eyebrow pencil.

I'm naturally blonde, therefore my eyebrows are really fair and quite sparse.
I've been dying my hair deep shades of red for the past two or three months, so i've had to begin making my eyebrows match and balance out my pale skin to the new hair colour.

I use a lot of Illamasqua products - powder, foundation, blush etc.
And they also do eyebrow pencil etc, but as i order everything online i don't want to spend so much on something that might not match.

I want to get one that's fairly similar to my new hair colour, but not too intense.
I can't seem to find one in the stores which is any good, or even remotely a suitable colour.

Any tips would be hugely appreciated!

Dee.
What happens in Leeds, stays in Leeds.

Peridot is off-line
24 February 2011 17:58
Peridot
Model
Peridot
London
London

Shavata do a good one and theyre not expensive either, its double ended so its lighter at one end and darker at the other, so its good for daytime and evening. I swear by mine! Blonde eyebrows are a pain, even though I barely pluck mine (just the stray hairs) they still seem to be barely there, and in summer they pretty much disappear completely!
Taking more nude bookings for a limited time only.

24 February 2011 18:03
DeeElegia
Model

Quote from Peridot
Shavata do a good one and theyre not expensive either, its double ended so its lighter at one end and darker at the other, so its good for daytime and evening. I swear by mine! Blonde eyebrows are a pain, even though I barely pluck mine (just the stray hairs) they still seem to be barely there, and in summer they pretty much disappear completely!

Mine too!
I barely have to touch mine, and folk assume i have just plucked them away - i have nowt TO pluck!

Thanks, i'll look that brand up.
What happens in Leeds, stays in Leeds.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
kamazoo mandymack Michelledefeo1 Sophiasmith
andrewmoon cliffc Cms4150 Creativedge dhuntuk djb1 frankpht Kentrichuk marcocastiglioni moorlane paletesdeluz Pictureimage RCBB rscott360 steevrosewood Steveh32 whitepython