Jaye  is off-line
23 February 2011 11:28
jessicard
Model
This member has been reset to pending
jessicard
Vale of Glamorgan
Cardiff

Well as the title says what do all you lovely lot include in your make up bag for basic make up for shoots? 
http://jayerose.tumblr.com/

23 February 2011 11:54
cathfaza
Model

false lashes are a must!

powder foundation, blusher, eyeliner and mascara are the main products i use on a shoot.

Cath
...xxx

Tathiel is off-line
23 February 2011 11:59
Tathiel
Model
Tathiel
Bristol
Bristol

Depends on the make-up look were going for, for me. I have a lot of different colours and shades which are suitable for different looks. I could easily fill my gym bag with all my make-up if I were to ever take all of it to a shoot.

Chrissie Red is off-line
23 February 2011 12:22
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Christ...

Ok this is some of the stuff I have in my makeup bag.

Always sensitive baby wipes so I can get the makeup off without scrubbing my face -

Soap and glory - Energy Balm which is a moisturiser which I swear by

Soap and glory - You wont believe your eyes - Moisture Serum for under my eyes, I have very pale skin and sometimes under my eyes there is a slight discolouration so when I pop that on it usually takes it away. I put it on before bed and sometimes under my makeup works wonders!

A good selection of quality brushes, I used to just slap my makeup on with my fingers but good brushes make all the difference.

L'Oreal Studio Secrets - Smoothing, Resurfacing primer. Really just makes my foundation sit better on my face.

Coco Butter Vaseline (little mini pot), I use it on my lips constantly.. Smells lush too!

Ruby and Millie mini eyelash curlers..

Foundations....
L'Oreal Visable lift which has an anti wrinkle formula in it.. Not that I have wrinkles but better to try and stop them before they come.

Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect which is the best I can find for my skin tone.

Mabellene super stay 24 hours liquid foundation which is lighter than the two. In the summer i usually stick with a different Maybellene foundation as it works with my summer skin but not my winter skin.. Can't remember the name of it though.. To be honest i have yet to find a winter foundation I am happy with.

Also got Maxfactor Xperence foundation too...

(I think I may have an addiction to foundation) - I guess its because Im not really happy with any of them.

Powder - Maybellene dream matte powder.

I have a front cover eye shadow set at home, I can put 4 different shadows into the little compact anytime I like so I tend to change them around.
Also got 2 other front cover shadow compacts with 5 colours - One is earthy colours the other is more bright colours. Have another small compact which I got from clares accessories a couple of years ago but they are the brightest and most in your face colours I have (other than the massive palette I have at home which is just for home shoots). Also got a small ruby and millie compact eye shadow set, BarryM dazzle dusts in 3 different colours. I also have a small trio of eyeshadows by Bourjois which has a colour identical to my hair and its the colour I tend to go for most of the time. Got a brown colour specifically to darken down my eyebrows..

Now for lips -

I have ruby and millie clear gloss/ bright red gloss, a couple of L'oreal glam shine 6 hour glosses in different colours. A ruby and millie lip gloss compact and about 3 or 4 different lipsticks. I must admit Im not a massive fan of lipsticks so don't have a huge selection of it.

Eye liners -
(all pencil)
Black Ruby and Millie one
Brown Ruby and Millie one
Grey/Silver body shop one

L'Oreal super liquid eyeliner in black (love love love it!!)

mascara - max factor masterpiece

I also take along a couple of nail varnishes - usually pretty clear or pale colours.

Now I have to pack my makeup bag back up now its all over the floor

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Modeljo29 Sifx xamberx
Cheshunt83 cliffc davetse digineil dirkus duncanjames ellessephotography For_Arts_Sake forden_photo Gigar72 Gordee Hairflicks ianbutty jackw James7799 john_at_tina_spice keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman lextalionis Lssm2 markeos50d mikehemmings Photojoe670 powerbook92 Puremoods Rscott360 steveh32 Stevew1 Willjamieson