Ian Dowler is off-line
18 March 2011 04:58
South_West_Studios
Studio
South_West_Studios
Devon
Exmouth

Come on down....

Yeah, I know it's raining enough to make you think about building an ark.... but get yourselves out of that nice warm comfy chair.... because there's thousands who DON'T have a warm comfy chair... and that's what today is all about!!!

So put one foot in front of the other and get down to your local Red Nose Day event and do your bit... even if it's only to pop in and say hello, have a drink and a chat and drop some of the loose change into the pot.... because there's people who don't have any loose change...so give them yours... TODAY!!!

and good luck with everybody's events today and over the next few days
South West Studios ~ if Carlsberg made studios.....

Geoff Smith is off-lineGold Member
18 March 2011 05:40
AesirRey
Photographer
AesirRey
West Yorkshire
Halifax

Getting ready now, trip to the cinema and then off to Old Broadcasting House.

See you all there.

18 March 2011 06:40
Quirkybutcute
Model

Unfortunately, I am unable to come today due to a mixture of reasons (dissertation, the lurgie which I have developed overnight and the events that have gone on this week which have led me to be pretty exhausted!).

However, I will be making a donation to the cause and if someone would like to sort out some sort of competition (best picture taken, raffle?) I will happily donate a free shoot to the winner for the cause. Hopefully that will entice more of you to come but probably not :P. Sorry again folks, I'm Quirkybutcute is a naughty person ed off with myself too!
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
18 March 2011 20:26
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

I hope you had a good event today I've got my fingers tightly crossed for ours on Sunday

Colin
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

Geoff Smith is off-lineGold Member
19 March 2011 03:57
AesirRey
Photographer
AesirRey
West Yorkshire
Halifax

Very quiet but very fun, good luck with yours.

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
al_dun Chaosoftrouble chloejade25 ElleLaura hazel_rose Kidane
Andy_B bbphotos bringingsexyback casell david1500 edb ellessephotography eosfan frankpht gadzooks2 gordon johnwayne jpegster kai_kul lenscape lenspoynter philippahh steveh32 tim_oh842 TonyNutley zackoloco