Reminder Secure

fringe + Rihanna red hair

17 February 2011 10:39
kelly2009
Model

Greetings

Ok so im thinking of getting a fringe....would it suit me or not?
Also i love Rihanna's red hair what are the chances of that colour suiting me? emoticon

Thank you

Kelly emoticon
nothing to say

Sarah Jemimah is off-lineSilver Member
17 February 2011 11:18
SarahInTortureland
Model
SarahInTortureland
Staffordshire
Stafford

Having a quick going over your pictures to look at your facial features, i would say a fringe would probably suit you as you have a forehead, does tend to suit people with a bit of forehead, so the fringe isnt totally obscuring other features i have a fringe and quite a bit of forehead maybe start off with a light one cut in, not too much hair, like for example i have quite a thick fringe. All depends on what look your going for always start off subtly, that way you can always change it to be a bit more extreme in cut and colour if you decide but something with some shape and definition to it would work a treat have a gander through some hair magazines, just my opinion xxx

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE DareMeDD ElleLaura Kacie karenr kategrimsby RoxyMendez Terrym2010
ad360photo Andrewmoon bbphotos Blancho cliffc davejohn david1500 Essexjohn eyecandiphotography gazzer59 jonlee kizer magpie1 Millzy82 paulgooddy philippahh pmeswani redbaron shootsyou stevegosh Swyftie thestarglider Willjamieson
kerandastudio2