Fleur_du_Mal
Derbyshire
Derby

Ummm ... natural tans are dangerous as well
Mr P to Fleur: "Oh, are you the cleavage lady?" www.badflower.co.uk

18 February 2011 13:42
Bonno
Model

eurgh no...im pale ish but rather that than ever touch a sunbed or fake tan...pale is better than tangoed look!!
Constant Discounted Rates :) Email for Info..

23 February 2011 12:34
zoe_james05
Model

Agencies flip a biscuit if you turn up with fake tan to a job.

You give a photographer uneccessary work tyring to sort it out if you wear it to a shoot (there is always going to be a patch somewhere) and i think its restricting, ive turned up to a shoot and then tried things with water if you use instant tan then you are going to look like you've melted if put in that situation haha!

If you follow the rule nly wear it if its asked for, then i doubt you'll go wrong.

The only time i tan is instant for a saturday night out with the girlies and a proffessional san tropez spray tan that lasts about 5 days for any grid girl work i do/ pageants.

xx

Peridot is off-line
24 February 2011 19:07
Peridot
Model
Peridot
London
London

Dont go on sunbeds!! Youll regret it when youre older!

The only fake tan Ive found that doesnt make me patchy or orange is the St Tropez gradual tan in the light/medium shade but I dont even use that anymore, Ive embraced the pale
If you do use fake tan make sure you exfoliate LOADS before you put it on, and maybe get someone to help you so you dont miss bits. And remember to wash the palms of your hands afterwards! Orange palms arent attracvive in any sense of the word!
Taking more nude bookings for a limited time only.

07 March 2011 09:15
HardcoreRoyalty
Model

Quote from Lil_jess
Although many photographers don't like fake tan- and understandably as it can look very fake and patchy, mistakes are easily made- if you find a good spray tan and a good place to have it done it can look natural and beautiful, I use sienna Spray tan and have someone come to my house to do it the night before a shoot xx

agreeed! i use sienna at shows and mine only goes patchy on the 5th day! x
My Heads Up, People Would Kill To See Me Fall

07 March 2011 09:32
rattusratus
Model

Quote from Dannsair
Treat yourself to a holiday and sunbathe using plenty of sun tan lotion...no "tangoed" look and no worry about using sunbeds.

thats what killed my aunty pauline she never thought a holiday to spain would cause her slow death, sunbathing is incredibly dangerous i would surgest using gradual tan lotions as there easy to remove and you can see results before adding more
ratsx
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

23 March 2011 17:52
KerriT
Model

Quote from rattusratus
thats what killed my aunty pauline she never thought a holiday to spain would cause her slow death, sunbathing is incredibly dangerous i would surgest using gradual tan lotions as there easy to remove and you can see results before adding more

ratsx

+1 on the gradual tan lotions! I thank my lucky stars I was born tanned
smile like you mean it!

Lou is off-line
23 March 2011 18:01
Lou_hamlet
Model
Lou_hamlet
East Yorkshire
Roos near Hull.

I agree, Johnsons holiday skin, no patchiness, good for your skin, and a moisterizer too Just gives you a natural glow, no umpa lumpa effect
Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Astramore chosin fashion29 Jessicaliu1993 lynnesel missminiskirt pinklilly RedXXX Winterlilly
63jian antoinewynn cgwebster cliffc couchestudio dorrian dougharding edwards Essexjohn flair_photography gshocker30 Impulse_Images Kjoservices mamamiya MIB modelboutique philippahh photomart rscott360 Scottda Snooper911 steeee212 steveh32 westend_portfolios
barlowstudios