photo advance,

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
16 February 2011 13:57
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

with the new way of viewing photos there are two navigation arrows top and bottom of image! would it be possible to have the function of just clicking on the photo to advance to the next as this would save having to scroll up to revisit the navigation arrows! Could also that window scale to fit screen which in turn could avoid the need to add the additional click on screen advance! Very much in the style of facebook photo viewer!

Dominic

Paul Hodson is off-line
27 March 2011 09:10
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from dominicdgt
with the new way of viewing photos there are two navigation arrows top and bottom of image! would it be possible to have the function of just clicking on the photo to advance to the next as this would save having to scroll up to revisit the navigation arrows! Dominic

Good idea. emoticon
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
27 March 2011 12:33
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

AS a side note you can press the arrow keys to navigate left and right
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

desyek is off-line
27 March 2011 12:36
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

Quote from matt

Indeed.

I believe I mentioned it a while back (along with one or two others I guess) and I can only assume that it was a feature in the pipeline already because it was done within a day

I mean I know you guys are good... :P
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

Paul Hodson is off-line
27 March 2011 12:42
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from matt

Damn - now he tells us! emoticonemoticon
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fashion29 Jamesdean111 Jessicaliu1993 natpenelope pinklilly RebeccaKing rob452
ad360photo bninja bpsf45 clarmike dirkus djb1 duncanjames ElegantCaptures Images1854 kaosrox KDP Kjoservices lfc9_uk MIKE999 rscott360 shadowtime74 stevegosh Steveh32
Charlottealom
Studio12