Reviews by other members.

Rupert Rudd is off-line
15 February 2011 13:40
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

When writing a second or more reference for another member that you have worked with it used to open as a new reference. So you could see several refs from one writer.

This has been changed to wiping out all previous refs and only the new one showing.
Yes I understand you can copy and paste the previous refs, if you know and remember to do it in advance of hitting a single key.
I don't and models don't know and remember!

I am losing a nice history of references as a result and ending up with meaningless stuff like "Rupert still makes a nice pot of tea glad I came for the biscuits at our third shoot". (Well not as extreme as that but heading that way).

May we return to the original way of writing and managing references please?
Should anyone else agree with me a similar request might help Mr Manager in deciding new or old reference system.

A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 AngieMarie1 celebrateeverymoment danixhale fashion29 pinklilly Shannone toniallcorn
android_man bradder carpe_diem donaldmac doughnut dwhphotography JohnWindsor kaosrox keltica Lumen MauricesImagery MIB moorlane mrdl peterh ranesh read Rhadamanthus ronniefesta rscott360 Steves Studio1 Thunder_Photos