Reminder Secure

Girls i need help loosing weight and get a flat stomach!

Melanie Lynn Robson is off-line
01 April 2011 07:44
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Zumba, Zumba and more Zumba! I've done 6 classes this week, have eaten what I want in moderation and already my size 10 shorts are feeling too loose.

If you can't afford lots of classes you could attend one a week and learn to moves to do in front of the TV at home

fitnude is off-line
01 April 2011 08:32
actiongirl
Model

London

zumba is good and WOMAN magazine this month, the diet special is interesting reading. Definitely dancing and "power walking". Bit of running......I read that a burst of high energy workout for half an hour each night is worth more than a mega run once a week or game of sports followed by a couple of slouchy evenings in front of the TV with bottle of vino and kettle chips! Of course its terribly bad to be sitting at the p.c.....worse still to ever be caught eataing or drinking whilst typing.....

06 April 2011 06:54
EllieSmithy
Model

this is really helped me i think.
I started my own kinda diet but its hard to explain aha. mostly just blueberries and watermelon with yoghurt in the morning. 2 of the ryvita crackerbread, soft low fat cheese and prawns(they didnt have salmon) at lunch and the same at dinner or a danish cracker bread instead.
I do an hours walk a day. though you best bet i think its going running round a park that'd take about an hour to get round, or an area and start jogging it then running it getting your time up, lose weight gain fitness. just remember to stretch otherwise your mega sore afterwards.

Stripey is off-lineSilver Member
16 May 2011 16:31
Stripey
Model
Stripey
Essex
Hockley

Running is great, sadly if you have stupid ankles like mine. The constant pounding destroys them and crutches are not attractive in shoots!

I find horse riding my perfect sport, rising trot not only keeps my bum/legs toned but also seems to work my stomach.

Also drinking lots and lots of water helps, this also helps fill you up so you tend to get 'peckish' less.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
HazelAries Krystald rob452 winX
bernadinism bob casell clarmike cliffc ianscales Impression James7799 Johnathons Kjoservices Lumen nemesis Nessie nunude ohkan orca_photography pellium Steveharratt Thunder_Photos