Reminder Secure

Girls i need help loosing weight and get a flat stomach!

13 February 2011 15:14
stephanieelouise
Model

Hi Everyone, im trying to loose a little bit of weight maybe drop a dress size but also get a flat stomach, im a size 12, and would be happy with a size 10 just i want a flat stomach!!

Does anyone have any great tips, excersize and dieting tips, i would appreciate all the help,
Plus i dont have a lot of money to get to the gym yet so some simple/cheap tips/ideas would be great

Steph!
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it..

Maria Bird is off-line
13 February 2011 15:23
bigbumpa
Model

Bristol

to tone ur stomach.....lie on ur stomach and make sum1 stand above ur head and push ur legs down and u av 2 bring dem up widout ur legs touching the floor....this works ur lower stomach....hope this helps

Maria Bird is off-line
13 February 2011 15:23
bigbumpa
Model

Bristol

to tone ur stomach.....lie on ur stomach and make sum1 stand above ur head and push ur legs down and u av 2 bring dem up widout ur legs touching the floor....this works ur lower stomach....hope this helps

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
13 February 2011 16:43
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

When losing weight, you can't spot reduce by doing sit-ups or crunches, so you need to lose weight all round by creating a calorie deficit - so eat better food (not necessarily less, nobody likes an anorexic) and move more. Have you got a local running club? Ours is 50p a time. I go to 'The Gym' in P-town and it's £10 a month, 24/hr, no contract though it's not £10 any more I don't think. Also zumba is a lot of fun if there's a class near you

B Summer is off-line
13 February 2011 16:46
thisisharmony
Photographer
thisisharmony
Northamptonshire
Northampton

You may want to say your profile that you're a size 12 rather than a size 10
"Failure is unimportant, it takes courage to make a fool out of yourself" - Charlie Chaplin

13 February 2011 16:54
stephanieelouise
Model

Thankyou for the above help, i will take this into consideratio

And as for my profile my dress size is a 10. Because of my hips i have to sometimes wear a 12 on the bottom.
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it..

Kimberley Curtis is off-line
13 February 2011 17:44
Kim_C
Model
Kim_C
Gloucestershire
Cheltenham

Hey look on the swap shop page, i've put a book on there for sale which has helped me to lose 5lbs if you're interested xx

13 February 2011 18:06
BaileyK
Model

Exercise in general.
A friend taught me you cannot choose the places you want to lose weight from they will just go from where ever THEY want lol

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
13 February 2011 18:50
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Running is the best way to lose fat and is cheap you just need some basic running shoes.
If you have satalite tv there are lots of exercise programs on.
if not try ebay for cheap dvd such as Billy banks Tae bo ones.
You can get some cheap weights from argos to tone up or use tins or filled water bottles.

You will find simple routines for toning up in the fitness magazines, this months Ultrafit has a
special article on getting a flat stomach. Agreed stomach crunches will not get rid of stomach
fat ,eating less calories and exercsing more will but you can certainly tighten the muscles
and make it flatter.

I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Jesfish is off-line
13 February 2011 19:04
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

What Catherine said.  You only have to look at her abs to see that she knows what she's talking about!

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
2bridgesphotography diphoto Robinsky steveh32 TinDolls