Reminder Secure

Urgent advice on shampoo and conditioners!

08 February 2011 08:58
BaileyK
Model

Help guys!
I am going out later and I need to buy a new shampoo and conditioner.....

The reason I am asking is I need something more natural...
Unfortunately I used a different type of Tresemme and it had caused me to get spots on my shoulders and this morning on my hair line :-((

Obviously length wise I cannot buy tiny bottles as I would go through them rather quickly.....
Can anyone advise me on what I am better going for (((

xxx

Chrissie Red is off-line
08 February 2011 09:02
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

How about some big arse bottles of Tigi?
Maybe honey and oatmeal, I usually get the huge bottles and they last me months so are worth the £20+ they cost.
xx

08 February 2011 09:04
BaileyK
Model

Thanks mooch, Where do they sell that<33 I am sick of spots down my neck and back.. Bloody pile of poopie!

Chrissie Red is off-line
08 February 2011 09:11
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I usually get my mum to get it at a hairdressers supply shop but I have managed to pick it up in TKMAX before and it usually works out cheaper.
There are loads of different varieties but the smell of the honey and oatmeal makes me want to curl up and start eating it
The bottles are 750ml and you can get the shampoo and conditioner for £25.00 online if you search around.

Another loverly conditioner I use is from Lush, its called american cream and again I want to eat it! plus it makes my hair feel nice
x

08 February 2011 09:31
BaileyK
Model

Quote from Chrissie_Red
I usually get my mum to get it at a hairdressers supply shop but I have managed to pick it up in TKMAX before and it usually works out cheaper. There are loads of different varieties but the smell of the honey and oatmeal makes me want to curl up and start eating it The bottles are 750ml and you can get the shampoo and conditioner for £25.00 online if you search around. Another loverly conditioner I use is from Lush, its called american cream and again I want to eat it! plus it makes my hair feel nice x

Thanks miss,
Will have a peekie!
Should make my own ;-)
(NAAA) haha
x

08 February 2011 09:40
Valentina_Velvet
Model

You can also make your own concoctions for your hair - egg white masks, oatmeal/honey/joghurt masks (can also be used on the skin, I used to do them when I worked in the salons), almond oil/coconut oil etc. Just wee natural extras that improve the quality of the hair between washes :-)

Burts Bees also do completely natural products - I use their products because I've started getting perorial dermatitis from chemicals in my products (and its Tresemme I use... )

VV

08 February 2011 18:30
BaileyK
Model

Quote from Valentina_Velvet
You can also make your own concoctions for your hair - egg white masks, oatmeal/honey/joghurt masks (can also be used on the skin, I used to do them when I worked in the salons), almond oil/coconut oil etc. Just wee natural extras that improve the quality of the hair between washes :-) Burts Bees also do completely natural products - I use their products because I've started getting perorial dermatitis from chemicals in my products (and its Tresemme I use... ) VV

My dad thinks I buy enough weird stuff without going out to Tescos and coming back with this hehe<3
I need a little shampoo/conditioner chef!
x

13 February 2011 16:09
stephanieelouise
Model

With the experience of being a trainee hairdresser for a year i would suggest tigi, bed head; self absorbed or honey and oatmeal as said before, best to get from hairdressers, they last ages and i would say thats best Hope this helps xx
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it..

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
13 February 2011 19:54
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

I love the Aussie Miracle shampoo and conditioners. Usually go for the mega moist ones.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

14 February 2011 10:16
Tayla
Model

Dove all the way
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AnnThompson Missminiskirt Pinklilly PrettyDiamond
2webmedia alanbassettphotography Dolayley Don_Dark Essexjohn GlasgowPhotographer guitarman imageatthemill James7799 jccj1 JohnDentonPhoto keltica Ladiesman mike0048 Philski photostevo RealityImaging skinz stevegosh steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58