Reminder Secure

Settings help

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
03 February 2011 05:00
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

[ Thread moved to Common Questions as it is likely to be of use to others in here ]

Ok, I'm useless with computers.

I seem to have done something that stops my view of the new castings refreshing, ie when I click on to castings I see the same ones from weeks ago every time and it doesn't change. Its been like this for a week now. Its the same with the new models. What have I done, how can I sort it?
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

03 February 2011 05:02
whicker
Photographer

Iain, its because you are in Europe. I'm the same. There is a location option, change that to "UK" - its in the box on the casting calls page.

I'm assuming the top on is "Shoot in Ukraine...." and has been for a while?
Avatar is linked to the Smiths, not a personal belief one way or the other.

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
03 February 2011 05:10
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from whicker
Iain, its because you are in Europe. I'm the same. There is a location option, change that to "UK" - its in the box on the casting calls page.

I'm assuming the top on is "Shoot in Ukraine...." and has been for a while?

AHA thanks...thats it, sorted now...I'm such a divot when it comes to computers..;-)

I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Melanie277 Michelledefeo1
andrewf Aonephotos casell cps dhuntuk Eyeful_Photography FlashHarry100 grahamsphotography gunnergraham jpdo keltica Kentrichuk Ladiesman Mike103 nemesis Platidonio powerbook92 rscott360 Snooper911 Steveh32 Willjamieson