Reminder Secure

Settings help

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
03 February 2011 06:00
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

[ Thread moved to Common Questions as it is likely to be of use to others in here ]

Ok, I'm useless with computers.

I seem to have done something that stops my view of the new castings refreshing, ie when I click on to castings I see the same ones from weeks ago every time and it doesn't change. Its been like this for a week now. Its the same with the new models. What have I done, how can I sort it?
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

03 February 2011 06:02
whicker
Photographer

Iain, its because you are in Europe. I'm the same. There is a location option, change that to "UK" - its in the box on the casting calls page.

I'm assuming the top on is "Shoot in Ukraine...." and has been for a while?
Avatar is linked to the Smiths, not a personal belief one way or the other.

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
03 February 2011 06:10
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from whicker
Iain, its because you are in Europe. I'm the same. There is a location option, change that to "UK" - its in the box on the casting calls page.

I'm assuming the top on is "Shoot in Ukraine...." and has been for a while?

AHA thanks...thats it, sorted now...I'm such a divot when it comes to computers..;-)

I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

41 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
astramore Cody Skylerlondon
63jian andyf antoinewynn Belemboo carshaltonkev casell Cheshunt83 chriscooze clayfieldimages Dandelion dby47 digitalheavens firsttake freddie gkeesuk glamshots gshocker30 Jonathan52 liteangle Mantisphoto Matthieulefevre MauricesImagery moritz78 mrdl newbie2 Rawandthecooked rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb saturn933 shadowtime74 siclews spiritofwales stevegosh sweepman vapourtrail wacTony westend_portfolios
harbourstudio