This thread is being watched by 1 person
Hazel Ashton is off-line
31 January 2011 14:35
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Hello everyone, im trying to add to my make-up collection some more when i get paid so was wondering does anyone have any good tips on how to highloght cheekbones/brow bones etc?

Also any good lip plumpers would be useful too my lips are much to thin for my liking, any must have items for a make-up kite

Thanks any extra make-up ideas would be great!

Thank you, Hazel x
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

anomie is off-lineSilver Member
31 January 2011 14:41
anomie
Model
anomie
Lancashire
Manchester

The high brow pencil from benefit is amazing for eyebrows and their moonlight liquid highlighter is really good for highlighting cheekbones and it  lasts forever  

Jesfish is off-line
31 January 2011 14:45
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

My must-have is Yves saint Laurent Touche Eclat/Radiant Touch for under eye concealer.  It's quite expensive at about £22 but it's brilliant!  There are other versions but I like YSL the best.

I like highlighters and there are lots about.  You don't need to buy an expensive one.  I sometimes use a dab of vaseline instead.

I also love the Body Shop lip tint.

Jessica Andrews is off-line
31 January 2011 14:53
jess_andrews
Model
jess_andrews
Derbyshire
Derby

To highlight my brows and cheeks, I use the light gold shade that comes with trio eyeshadows! Works for me!
˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp

Hazel Ashton is off-line
31 January 2011 17:45
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Ohh thanks everyone, i hear a lot of positive reviews of the YSL Touche Eclat ... just pricey!! I use a cheaper version lol!!

Keep the ideas coming
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray Dionne_94 Katieann1 sarahlou73
AndyGStudios aprilscherz3 BOBREEVES cliffc eosfan extra_mayo Fashionphotography freddie guitarman gwentman hopps Ladiesman Mattcairns MIB peterh Reynard Steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58 xsa73