Reminder Secure

Crossfit, anyone else doing it?

31 January 2011 05:03
Tidal_Kitten
Model

Just had my first session this morning, and my GOD did it kick my butt...for 3 simple exercises (kettlebell american swing, static box jump, wall ball throw) at 21 reps, 15 reps, 9 reps as quickly as possible....I had to stop loads!

Definitely plan on going more often, but wondered if anyone else is in on this simply insane bit of madness?
More than just Kibbles and Bits

Tathiel is off-line
02 February 2011 08:08
Tathiel
Model
Tathiel
Bristol
Bristol

Can't say I have heard of it. I have never tried kettlebells - they do it at my gym but it's at an extra cost and I can't afford it on top of my £30 a month fee. Would love to give it a go one day though.

02 February 2011 08:12
Vasilisa
Model

Never done crossfit, but kettlebells are killer. Have you tried the Spartacus workout?

I'm getting a pole fitted in the new dojo next month, so that's going to be my main workout tool for a while
www.redvas.com

Tathiel is off-line
02 February 2011 08:18
Tathiel
Model
Tathiel
Bristol
Bristol

Spartacus? That sounds evil.... Haven't heard of that either!

02 February 2011 08:21
Vasilisa
Model

Plenty of vids on youtube
www.redvas.com

02 February 2011 09:01
Tidal_Kitten
Model

Yeah heard of the spartacus training. That's a big bag of mental too. The crossfit training seems to take onboard a pot of tabata training methods too
More than just Kibbles and Bits

02 February 2011 09:09
Vasilisa
Model

Quote from Tidal_Kitten
Yeah heard of the spartacus training. That's a big bag of mental too. The crossfit training seems to take onboard a pot of tabata training methods too

I'm always amazed at how much tabata wears me out! I haven't trained in months though  so I'd probably die after round 3 now
www.redvas.com

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Andy_B david1500 duncanjames Ladiesman MIB mlp philippahh PhilStorm pixelking