Reminder Secure

negative feedback

30 January 2011 13:55
arb
Photographer

hi just a quick query really, i had a shoot booked for staurday after a bit of a date mix up on my behalf i which was soon sorted and saturday was the agreed day  ,levels ,fee's time's etc where all arranged this was to take place at the models home as originally requested ,so as far as i was concerned the shoot was booked now the problem i have is i emailed the model twice in the week to confirm that i was still ok for the shoot and to get the models address both email's where read before saturday but i had no reply ,so my question would it be unreasonable to leave negative feedback or just leave it as i didn't get a conformation email back with her address ,there has been feedback left on her portfolio on saturday so i'm thinking either a genuine mistake or she got a better offer ,either way a quick message saying she was un able to do the shoot would have been appriciated ,your thoughts? thanks andy

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Krystald pinklilly RedXXX Superhawk8 tanyacox
android_man antoinewynn claypaws cygnet djb1 eosfan frankpht GH46 gperl ianscales James7799 Ladiesman Leblanc222 Memnoch paganimages philippahh PhilStorm redbaron shadowtime74 Skystudio soulc stuartnoo