the right weight?

Gordee is off-line
01 February 2011 14:46
Gordee
Photographer
Gordee
Grampian
Aberdeen

Although as Tidal Kitten explains BMI is not the full story, however it is a commonly used guide. Normal weight is considered to be a BMI of 18.5 to 25. Many models will aim to be nearer the lower end of this scale, with some fashion models well below 18.5
If you take your weight down to 9 stone your BMI will be 20.4

see
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/health/fightingfat/bodymass.pl

01 February 2011 14:48
Eva_Giles
Model

I think your about the right weight.
Im ten stone and 5ft 10 so I have similar proportions to you, if anything i'm too thin so i wouldnt think you need to lose more.
Eva
Working upto lingerie at £15p/h.

Jesfish is off-line
01 February 2011 14:50
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF!!!

You look absolutely lovely as you are!  If you want a flatter stomach, then eat sensibly, do some C.V work and also sit ups, but make sure you do them properly so you benefit from doing them.  Ask your gym instustor.

The best way to know if your body is changing, is by the way your clothes fit.  Throw the scales away, lol!

01 February 2011 16:50
tasmintaylor
Model

Quote from Gordee
Although as Tidal Kitten explains BMI is not the full story, however it is a commonly used guide. Normal weight is considered to be a BMI of 18.5 to 25. Many models will aim to be nearer the lower end of this scale, with some fashion models well below 18.5 If you take your weight down to 9 stone your BMI will be 20.4 see http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/health/fightingfat/bodymass.pl

16.5 my bmi i know because of regular check ups but the girls are right dont weigh your self the right weight is been happy with yourself and eating correctly, 2 girls could eat exactly the same one could be heavyer than the other because bodys react diffrently. 
So tasmintaylor is a naughty person what other people think and ask yourself are you happy as you are?

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
07 February 2011 20:16
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Quote from lizaprideaux
hey guys i just want to know everyones opinion on what weight i should be,

You're the right weight when you're healthy and happy. Throw away the bathroom scale and use the mirror instead.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

Terri Forbes is off-lineSilver Member
07 February 2011 20:23
Terri_Forbes
Model
Terri_Forbes
Grampian
Aberdeenshire

yeah scales are bed, im 5ft 4 but i weigh just over 9 st, which according to most things im heavier than i should be, but the more i work out and build muslce the heavier i get but my size, ie measurements get smaller, as do my clothes, its all very complicated, but get on with cardio work, take measurements of your body, arms, waist, abdoment, hips, thighs, work out and eat clean and you will notice a diff, but dont go by what the scales say, they are a waste of time, go by a tape measure. sit up are great for abs, along with v-sits, prone cycling, straigh leg raises, and as the saying does, abs are made in the kitchen, its all about diet.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment Danielamoreno1975 inversexpression Lushlolly toxicinnocence
alanbassettphotography ansonphotography digitizer Hazy James7799 JohnDentonPhoto kai_kul Lenz LGMPhotographic MIB mikebee Photosareu psn redbaron robsplace siclews steveh32 urbano