Reminder Secure

Stay blonde or go dark?????

24 January 2011 06:22
heatherpink
Model

Hey there. Ok so i am really not sure what to do. I have had blonde hair for quite a few years now and i do like having blonde hair but my hair is getting a bit dried out and frazzled even when i use very good products on my hair. I am thinking of goin dark and i thought about going red colour e.g cheryl cole colour red not bright red,lol but would i get away with it as i have blue eyes and most people i have seen with red hair have brown eyes????

I dont want to dye it dark n then regret it and have to go through the whole process of working it upto light blonde again. Not sure what colour to go for or stay blonde???

any advice???

thanks xxx

Artemis Fauna is off-lineSilver Member
24 January 2011 06:29
ArtemisFauna
Model
ArtemisFauna
Bedfordshire
Great Barford

Well I had the same thoughts as you last year, so in a year I have been...

Red

Blonde
Artemis

And now...

Brown
Artemis

I say go for it, if your hair is drying out don't go for a too bright red-takes a lot of re-dying to look good. I'd recommend a warm reddy brown-not too dark as it will be a big step to change from blonde.

Go for it-you only live once!

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

24 January 2011 06:36
heatherpink
Model

wow u have had a few colours in a year,lol. i liked your blonde hair but the brown is nice aswell yeah i should prob go for it as ill always wonder but im still undecided,lol xxx

Tathiel is off-line
24 January 2011 07:09
Tathiel
Model
Tathiel
Bristol
Bristol

I reckon being blonde suits you. Maybe get a wig at first to see if you can get used to it being dark as once you go dark (depending on your hair) it may take a few times to get it back to blonde.

Fallen Angel is off-line
24 January 2011 11:06
fallingAngel
Model
fallingAngel
Merseyside
wirral

I think the blond is really nice on you but also i think if you went dark it would bring out your eyes more, a nice chocolate brown would look lovely on you i reckon, and if you was still thinking red get one with a red tint to it. x

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jessicaliu1993 missminiskirt
carshaltonkev Gingers