This thread is being watched by 1 person
Misty is off-line
03 February 2011 19:55
misty_model
Model
misty_model
Merseyside
Wirral

Bobbi brown concealer (and, incidently, foundation) runs from alabaster to dark black shades, is suitable for spot and under eye use.
Does not come cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Just as a point, liquid concealers are really only generally used for light coverage under eye; dark circles or blemishes require a cream.
UK wide petite, flexible, professional dancer/model working to nude levels

Beauty Renaissance is off-line
05 February 2011 18:04
beauty_renaissance
Make-up Artist
beauty_renaissance
Bristol
Clevedon

Hello I just read your post and I will try to give you my best advice..I didn't review all the replies so you might of got it before ....If you are looking for a cheap brand with very good results then I can guide you for an Avon Calming Effects foundation in Ivory...it is absolutely amaizing and suitable for a sensitive skin. Also the Ivory shade is extremly light. If that doesn't work for you or if you think is not good enought the go for L'oreal True Match and choose the lightest shades you can find in a Boots shop. Also get L'oreal True Match- minerals-powder in Beige Rose or better yet see if there is lighter colour then that. Combine the two togheter and you will get a flawless coverage that will blend with your actual skin colour.
Tip: Try to apply it in very thin layers...practice on the back of your hand firs and see how much will do.

Hope this helps.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danmartyn1804 ElleLaura
andygstudios ansonphotography BOBREEVES BobWright cps ellessephotography Fashionphotography freddie GerryS2 GGDP_Photography GlasgowPhotographer GSC4X James7799 jyp kimsandman2 Ladiesman mike0048 Njsphotography rscott360 Rtnphotography siclews skinz TinDolls vipimages woodens
photo39