Pete Whelan is off-line
16 January 2011 06:23
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Merseyside
Wirral

Quote from AndromedaX
haha!  I don't want my thighs to match though - I'm only 5' 2" and it would look wrong! 

www.vipimages.co.uk www.vipstudios.co.uk

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
16 January 2011 09:23
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Quote from AndromedaX
haha!  I don't want my thighs to match though - I'm only 5' 2" and it would look wrong! 

Rubbish lots of female body builders and fitness models are not much over 5 ' they just wear very high heels.
In the picture I have added of the ultrafit model search finals I don't look short. The girl to my left won last years
fame bikini model title shes about my size and the girl to her left won fitnes catogary and has a 4 page spread in muscle and fitness.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Pete Whelan is off-line
16 January 2011 11:31
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Merseyside
Wirral

oh dear...

www.vipimages.co.uk www.vipstudios.co.uk

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Charlotte90 chosin danixhale jensomerfield scarlettfoxett
adamjt7 andygstudios basil Blancho bradder clarmike Creativedge digitizer duncanjames gazzer59 iestyn James7799 jpdo keltica magpie1 mrdl Platidonio Puremoods redbaron Rhadamanthus Rhphoto Rscott360 Snooper911 stevegosh TinDolls wacTony Willjamieson