Pete Whelan is off-line
16 January 2011 07:23
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Merseyside
Wirral

Quote from AndromedaX
haha!  I don't want my thighs to match though - I'm only 5' 2" and it would look wrong! 

www.vipimages.co.uk www.vipstudios.co.uk

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
16 January 2011 10:23
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Quote from AndromedaX
haha!  I don't want my thighs to match though - I'm only 5' 2" and it would look wrong! 

Rubbish lots of female body builders and fitness models are not much over 5 ' they just wear very high heels.
In the picture I have added of the ultrafit model search finals I don't look short. The girl to my left won last years
fame bikini model title shes about my size and the girl to her left won fitnes catogary and has a 4 page spread in muscle and fitness.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Pete Whelan is off-line
16 January 2011 12:31
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Merseyside
Wirral

oh dear...

www.vipimages.co.uk www.vipstudios.co.uk

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Chaosoftrouble danixhale RebeccaKing Winterlilly
_Belial abouncer anthonyh Antz Blancho ByrdArtist carshaltonkev diphoto Dolayley dwhphotography eosfan Essexjohn geoffmarchant gshocker30 Ian123 IanWarner keltica Kjoservices Mattcairns MauricesImagery nik300 Njsphotography peterh poah rembrandt Reynard rscott360 Thunder_Photos Wtphotos
Charlottealom