Reminder Secure

how do i get nice eyebrow shape

10 January 2011 10:49
dani1234
Model
This member has been reset to pending

everytime i go to the beautiction she does it wrong not how i want them please help!!!

Chrissie Red is off-line
10 January 2011 10:52
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I used to mess about with my eyebrows but the best shape for me is the natural one. All I do now is get rid of any stray hairs.

Jesfish is off-line
10 January 2011 11:24
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Looks like she's taking too much of the brows off, i.e towards the inner corners of your eye ( if that makes sense?)  Making them too arched.  You can grow this back and just use a pencil to fill in the gap whilst they're growing.  Just pluck the hairs towards the outer part of your brows, giving them a much nicer shape.

10 January 2011 11:32
rattusratus
Model

try a diffrent beautican
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Kaylie Mansfield is off-line
16 January 2011 19:33
kayliem
Model

Hertfordshire
hertford

leave them 4-6 weeks to grow out fully. go to a decent beautician. dont have wax if thats what you have tried before. have threading done, its more precise, an they can show you as they do it! also if you want them to look more full or show more, have them tinted. x

Peridot is off-line
17 January 2011 15:20
Peridot
Model
Peridot
London
London

Let them grow out fully, then just follow your natural brow shape and pluck stray hairs, dont overpluck! Thats where most people go wrong. Waxing is fine to get rid of all the fluffy bits and as long as they dont get the wax on the main bit of your brow (ie the bit you want to keep!)

Shavata do eyebrow stencils, you choose the shape, stick it on your face and pluck around it, never tried them personally but Ive heard they actually work ok!

Also after youve plucked, to get more definition use a brow pencil, most people who have 'perfect' eyebrows pencil them in to some extent. Just make sure its the right colour
Taking more nude bookings for a limited time only.

17 January 2011 15:25
Nympheae
Model

ever considered permanent eyebrow make-up?

go to a professional beautician emoticon
~ Don't argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. ~

17 January 2011 19:00
Serena
Model

Quote from rattusratus
try a diffrent beautican

Agree.  I have mine done professionally and the girl is brilliant.  I think you've just been unlucky.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack
ellessephotography FlyingShot Ian123 JohnDentonPhoto JSP rscott360