Reminder Secure

Working out at home- more advice please.

This thread is being watched by 2 people
04 January 2011 11:14
Charlotte_marie24
Model

I don't know how you feel about dance but I like to pick a song and learn the rountine, right now im learning beyonce put a ring on it, and can do it any time of the day with my kids, they love it
char

Phil Winterbourne is off-lineGold Member
09 February 2011 09:13
PhilWinterbourne
Photographer
PhilWinterbourne
West Yorkshire
Leeds/Wakefield

Coming in here a bit late.... but.

Over the last 10-15 years I'd got seriously over weight.

In September I bought an exercise bike and hit it at least 4 times a week keeping my heart rate at about 75% of max (apparently the best level for fat burning) for 40-60 mins.

Since then I've lost about 3 stone.

I was noticing what Skymouse had said about losing muscle mass too. So at Christmas I bought a home multigym thing and I use that after each bike session now alternating between legs/abs and upper body at each workout.

Only after 6 weeks I'm seeing a massive difference and am visibly more toned, even though I'd say I've probably got a stone or more of fat to still get rid of.

So my method might not be the most cost effective, but it's certainly effective.

Phil

www.philwinterbourne.co.uk

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment
antoinewynn clarmike D_H_P diphoto Don_Dark eosfan Essexjohn gshocker30 imageatthemill JohnDentonPhoto kennmac1957 MIB mrdl Njsphotography panda49 plld psn Thunder_Photos Twilightphotography xcellent