Reminder Secure

Black lipgloss

This thread is being watched by 2 people
29 December 2010 12:41
tasmintaylor
Model

Quote from simplydivine
yes but if you want good pigment rather than just a gloss the liptars are perfect not just clear gloss over a lip liner.

true but i can not carry every thing lol and currently my case is full and its a massive tool/craft box so i had to learn to adapt like i used to carry tons of shades of foundation from white to dark taned but now i only carry white and dark tanned u can guess my way round that 1 and my own skin tone 1. also the shoot i used eyeliner i didnt have black lippy so i improvised saying that the eyeliner on my lips was less patchy than the black lippy is lol

Karen Hegarty is off-line
31 December 2010 05:42
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

I do carry everything lol I have 3 stacking baoxes on wheels, 2 bags, and tons of accessories in the boot of my car for when I need them, including folding chairs, so I know how much stuff is needed, I carry 25 shades of foundation they don'e take up that much room and I have all I need. I understand you improvised which is what is needed, sometimes. Your profile is a modle profile not an MUA I just thought I was helping out with some info that's all love You need to apply for an MUA profile if that's what you are.

Amy Rose is off-lineSilver Member
10 January 2011 17:28
AmyC_01
Model
AmyC_01
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from simplydivine
The Illamasqua one looks awesome but OCC lip tars are amazing they do one in pure black called tarred they around £8.50 the pigments are amazing!

Thank you will deff take a look...

Thanks everyone for your help!

Amy x

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Hann Michelledefeo1 samanthajane4 Yenguo
aprilscherz3 davemac grahamsphotography iestyn JimPow MauricesImagery Peter_d_photography Platidonio rscott360 severndigital xposed