This thread is being watched by 2 people
Ella-mae is off-lineSilver Member
20 December 2010 13:15
Ellamae10
Model
Ellamae10
West Sussex
Worthing - But will travel WORLDWIDE!

Woah! I take back my, 'Hello Lovely' comment  emoticon Miaow!

From what i can tell from what you have said, you do not like the advice i have given you? Well i can only apologise, but you have posted in a forum asking how to lose your love handles and chubby bum - and as i have already clarified - you have said NOTHING about toning up or losing weight, just about 'losing' them altogether.. Thus you have left the question very open for our own interpretation as your initial comment was extremely ambiguous. Thus i have posted and offered my own opinion and advice, and attempted to be helpful..

I am sorry that you don't view yourself as underweight - but you have your opinion, and i have mine like you say. I know its a sensitive matter, but if it is one that's a bit TOO sensitive for you, perhaps avoid posting openly in a forum, and perhaps seek the advice of some professionals instead? As they can perhaps offer you better, clearer advice.. And as Jess has touched upon, perhaps you will be less rude when receiving it under those circumstances...

In the meantime, seeing as i haven't openly asked for your opinion on how you apparantly feel I could, 'improve', i suggest you keep it to yourself.. The only opinions i am interested in is that of my agencies, those that are working with me and opinions from my peers. And you do not fall into any of those categories.

Best of luck anywho, you're bound to go far with that attitude emoticon

A neat little space to write something profound and thought provoking...

kitty is off-line
20 December 2010 14:37
staceyrooke
Model
staceyrooke
Lancashire
blackpool

ok maybe took your comment a little to much to heart but i never asked on your opinion to tell me that im under weight etc.. all i asked is how i could help tone them up etc. and i DONT have an attitude and im not a rude person at all im quite a nice down to earth girl and usally gets along with everyone

that may be your opinion about me being 'under weight' but i never asked for that opinion. and how may i ask did i leave it open? i simply asked how i could get rid of them not what do u think of my pictures or do u think im FAT. i obviously no im not and i know my figure is fine i just simply want to improve on those 2parts that i stated.
maybe i was abit out of order and im sorry for that. but you was alittle rude in my eyes maybe not in anyone elses but it wasent directed to them.and that wasent the advice i wanted if i wanted that advice i would have asked for it. thanks anyway

kitty is off-line
20 December 2010 16:47
staceyrooke
Model
staceyrooke
Lancashire
blackpool

Quote from jes

I do think you could benefit from some better images though.  If you look that good with crap images, imagine what you'll look like in good ones!

thankyou thats really lovley

Bexx is off-line
20 December 2010 17:30
rebecca_20
Model

Hampshire
Emsworth

im a curvy model with huge love handles and a big bum and i love my curves. you have to love what you got. ive learnt that.
being curvy is better than being stick thin!

20 December 2010 20:13
Tidal_Kitten
Model

Probably just repeating what's already been said, but you CANNOT target "spot" areas on your body. As a woman the bum/"love-handle" area tends to be the first place fat is deposited (as the area has the least resistance...well, not that but I CBA to go into the actual technicalities). It's a survival thing. If you're finding that wearing tight jeans means you're getting a small "muffin-top" effect, I'd look FIRST at the cut of jeans you're trying to fit into. Snug jeans are good (I'm an avid fan of them) and if you find the right cut there is no "muffin-top" to worry about. If you're deliberately wearing tight-jeans because it makes your legs look good.....don't. The ending result is this: the false idea that you've got "love-handles" when in actual fact you haven't.

If you're lazy (and you've admitted this), there's no "quick-fix". You gotta get up off your arse and work it. Running has been mentioned, low-impact exercise like cycling and swimming are good for an aerobic workout and toning simultaneously. Yoga has been mentioned too. As someone who's done gymnastics before, you know what work you need to put in. Get your mindset straight into what you want, set your goals, find your aides to get you there, then bloody well DO IT

(again, mentioned before, having a personal trainer or just going to your local gym and talking to the folks who work there to help you set up some routines/goals is good if you're not good at self-motivation)
More than just Kibbles and Bits

Stella is off-line
20 December 2010 21:56
Redhead2010
Model

Avon
Bristol

Check out www.bodyrock.tv
She's inspirationally well toned!! You don't need to leave your bedroom in the morning to workout, you can just jog on the spot listening to good tunes, do 500 mountain climbers, lunges, squats, lift a heavy backpack instead of buying all the excercise equipment...
The stories from members of the public are really supportive when you reach that burnout stage where you want to give up!
keep going just that little bit more and you'll feel great for it, both with your lovehandle-less figure and in yourself because working out releases endorphins! good luck!

Meg is off-line
21 December 2010 06:10
Sirensong
Model
Sirensong
South Glamorgan
Cardiff

Quote from rebecca_20
im a curvy model with huge love handles and a big bum and i love my curves. you have to love what you got. ive learnt that. being curvy is better than being stick thin!

and on the flip side being thin is better than being 'maccy d fat' I assume..
*sigh*

Enhanced in post production, but not working to a level of filmed with inserts :D

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alexandru66 Fluffypup ianscales Johnathons Lumen photochroma photofrank Steveh32 timwalton42 Willjamieson