Reminder Secure

Coloured eye contacts

Maria Bird is off-line
19 December 2010 19:32
bigbumpa
Model

Bristol

Hello everyone
i wear coloured eye contacts on a daily basis but im looking for a nice colour like a blue or green which stands out but is also natural.....
i was just wondering if anyone else wears them and could recommend a website or wotever where i can get some new ones because im getting bored of the ones i got at the moment and ive tried other ones but they dont show up on my eyes or they look too fake looking
Thanks  

Peridot is off-line
19 December 2010 20:09
Peridot
Model
Peridot
London
London

Do you wear ones that are specifically for everyday use? I only ask because some of them can be really bad for your eyes if you wear them everyday
Taking more nude bookings for a limited time only.

Maria Bird is off-line
19 December 2010 20:15
bigbumpa
Model

Bristol

um i wear the ones which u can wear up to 3 months but i do tend 2 use dem alot longer....

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
19 December 2010 20:20
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

As a photographer I bloody hate the things.

My equipment is pretty good and so is my focussing on the eyes when taking headshots and even prescription eye contacts show up in my photos and they're a bugger to airbrush out. So they'd be a no-no on my shoots (if I remember or am given a choice)
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Maria Bird is off-line
19 December 2010 20:22
bigbumpa
Model

Bristol

haha i feel really self conscious without dem tho
i wish i didnt cus i wud save myself a bloody lot of money lol

19 December 2010 20:27
Quirkybutcute
Model

I wear contacts, but prescription ones so I can't help you but I'm interested to know if anyone else can.
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

Maria Bird is off-line
19 December 2010 20:28
bigbumpa
Model

Bristol

i wonder if u can get coloured 1s from opticians lol

19 December 2010 21:49
Quirkybutcute
Model

I don't think you can unfortunately. :/
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

Angel is off-line
19 December 2010 22:24
Amo_Angelus
Model
Amo_Angelus
Derbyshire
Chesterfield

I can't remember the name of them, nor can I remember if I even still have the advert, but a few months ago I saw just the things I think you're looking for in Cosmo. One of the full page adds. Basically they're very natural looking contacts and you can't really tell they're fake at all, but there's a slightly darker circle around the edge which draws your attention. They were marketed as improove upon your natural beauty rather than to give you a totally new look though. They were absolutey stunning and I wish I could remember the name, but maybe the description will help you look, or trigger someone with a better memory than I.
Creative, Fun and Vibrant model always on the lookout for work. TFCD/TFP are more than welcome.

Razoir is off-line
20 December 2010 04:37
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Quote from bigbumpa
haha i feel really self conscious without dem tho i wish i didnt cus i wud save myself a bloody lot of money lol

Don't worry. When you go blind you will get assistance from the state and you will not be able to see what you look like in the mirror so we can tell you that you look how you want to look.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Jessicaliu1993 joann2 Lushlolly Marissa natpenelope Natural_happy_girl
antoinewynn antonart bayford bob22 clarmike dby47 Don_Dark edwards Images1854 ImageStyle johnmphoto kai_kul Kjoservices lambiepie71 mike0048 mlp philippahh pvfb scott24 smphotographic steveh32 stuartnoo totalpics
harbourstudio