Jemma Kidd masterclass@home - feedback please

Brianan_MUA is off-line
13 December 2010 17:50
Brianan
Make-up Artist

East Sussex
Uckfield

Hi girls

I have been given the opportunity to become a Jemma Kidd associate tutor and before I commit to it I would love some feedback to ensure I would get enough interest.

The concept is simple.....
  • Get eight to ten friends together at home and have a 2-hour masterclass on every element of your makeup – foundation, eyes, cheeks, lips and application tips, for £20 each (free for the host). 
  • You’ll learn tricks of the trade and can take away elements to pep up your look. 
  • Each student will have there own work station, brushes, eyeshoadows, facemap etc to work with during the lesson
  • Jemma Kidd products are available to to buy with a 10% discount but no hard sell the experience is more about the lesson than sales.
  • You get to choose what looks you want to master, e.g if its a group of models we can focus more on photographic make-up rather than everyday looks.

I would really appreciate some feedback if you think this is something that you would like (even if it's just a quick one liner of yes or no) is it something that you think a group of models would like to do to learn how to do their own make-up for shoots or maybe something you would just like to go with your mates for a giggle and a girls night in, or maybe before a big girls night out?

It's something that I'm really excited about but I would have to pay an outlay for my equipment first so I want to make sure I have done my market research before I commit.

Thanks

Brianán

15 December 2010 05:01
princessleonie
Model

sounds good id be interested
“Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today"

Peridot is off-line
15 December 2010 12:44
Peridot
Model
Peridot
London
London

Id be interested, sounds like a great idea
Taking more nude bookings for a limited time only.

Shabz is off-line
20 December 2010 15:19
Inspiring_Beauty
Make-up Artist

West Midlands
Coventry/Bham/Nuneaton

Hiya

Just wanted to ask if you managed to find out how much you have to spend for the kit? I am also interested in this but not sure!!!!

Shabz

theperfectgentleman is off-line
21 December 2010 06:19
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

Hi

Is there a market for make up for TOG'S (he.he)
Not for them but giving them an idea as to what they could get from their models, and having a little bit of understanding towards the models.
This is something I would go for.
Plus provided you didn't price yourself out of the market, could you not offer your services to camera clubs, on a demonstration basis.

Tom

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine Krystald michelledefeo1 Welshrose2009
BOBREEVES copperbronze darimages dave@studio99 ellessephotography GGDP_Photography Lssm2 rscott360