Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
29 November 2010 19:38
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Rebzy
What is the best way to do your bikini line instead of shaving?

Have you tried the stubble-free alternative?

Bob 

PSN is off-line
29 November 2010 19:39
psn
Photographer

South Yorkshire
Doncaster

neilsen?

PSN is off-line
29 November 2010 19:41
psn
Photographer

South Yorkshire
Doncaster

for all models who are here to earn money, do you realise some bush will double your bookings......the plucked chicken is dead, and its winter too...

Ely is off-line
03 December 2010 15:24
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

Quote from psn
for all models who are here to earn money, do you realise some bush will double your bookings......the plucked chicken is dead, and its winter too...

BAAAHAHAHAAAA emoticon
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

Kaylie Mansfield is off-line
09 December 2010 21:31
kayliem
Model

Hertfordshire
hertford

try hair removal cream like veet, you can get sensitive creams for hair removal. or have a wax at good salon, tell them you are sensitive, so the therapist can use suitable wax.

to all the togs saying to go hairy, its itchy to be hairy. it looks awfull when your wearing nice lingerie, an swimsuits. it leaves hairs in the bath and shower. an yes it may look better to be hairy for some type of shoots. but you then loose lingerie, glamour, and swimwear shoots!

the post was after advice on her bikini line, not 'how to make more money' as someone has put it! so please only post a reply if its answering the question posted.

k x

Ely is off-line
14 December 2010 12:24
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

Quote from kayliem
try hair removal cream like veet, you can get sensitive creams for hair removal. or have a wax at good salon, tell them you are sensitive, so the therapist can use suitable wax. to all the togs saying to go hairy, its itchy to be hairy. it looks awfull when your wearing nice lingerie, an swimsuits. it leaves hairs in the bath and shower. an yes it may look better to be hairy for some type of shoots. but you then loose lingerie, glamour, and swimwear shoots! the post was after advice on her bikini line, not 'how to make more money' as someone has put it! so please only post a reply if its answering the question posted. k x

Thats you guys told!!! :P

I have pubic hair and dont lose any lingerie, glamour or swimwear shoots! (see my port for evidence of this, I would love you to tell me which images look awful) Its not itchy to be hairy, its itchy to be stubbly! 

Theres a fine line between a neatly groomed bush and going full out german!! I'd welcome any tips on making more money please!!! emoticon
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Samanthajane4
ChrisD grahamsphotography lester2705 Musicman Platidonio rembrandt westend_portfolios
Charlottealom