Reminder Secure

New hair Trauma ......

22 November 2010 10:47
sammielittler
Model

Guys i need help and advice!

My neice is in her 3rd year at college doing hair. I'm getting my hair done tonight to help her for an exam, im getting flashes of red which can easily be dyed over if i dont like it.

BUT ..... im thinking about getting it cut shorter....say above shoulder length, last time i had it that short was in primary school, now i dont know whether to go for it and get extensions if im not keen on it or leave it past shoulder length. 

HELP ME! 

For some reason i dont think my pictures would look as good with shorter hair but i need a change!

Advice appreciated. thanks x
♡ Sammie♡

22 November 2010 10:59
Kortexx
Photographer

I think you'll regret it if you cut it!
I(m cle'a]ni.ng m\y ke]yb29oa;r#d

22 November 2010 11:01
sammielittler
Model

alot of my friends have said the same thing!
♡ Sammie♡

22 November 2010 11:02
Kortexx
Photographer

I had to have mine cut when it got damaged from dying it too much and I've had to wear extensions ever since-that was 4 years ago and it still doesn't feel the same!
I(m cle'a]ni.ng m\y ke]yb29oa;r#d

Laurie is off-line
22 November 2010 11:22
LaurieWilliams
Model

Pembrokeshire

You will regret it - don't do it!!!!
You could always get some extensions though if you do decide to have I done and hate it!

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa karenr KerryWright24 Melanie277 Paris
63jian antoinewynn Creativedge digitalmood diphoto edwards ellessephotography eosfan guitarman James7799 Kinggonk Mattcairns mike0048 NigelAdams orca_photography photo_j Photojames43 rod_m99 Rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb supaglam swalsh58 tonyk1 whitepython xsa73
harbourstudio