Hair Styles

Faille is off-line
19 November 2010 20:39
Faille
Model

Kent
Rochester

Hi there

I apologise if there's been a million and one threads about this but I've browsed pages and pages and not seen anything so here goes!

I was reading a portfolio review and one comment struck a chord with me - different make up & hair styles to help show versitality.

Now I am terrible at experimenting with make-up and hair.... I always have my hair exactly the same way and when I do try something different, I end up obsessing over it and hating it.

I would love to work with some stylists and MUA but unfortunately I cannot afford it currently and cannot get anyone on board for TFP so.........  My question is, does anyone have some good links for ideas? (for novices!  although I can do my hair & make-up well in my current style, I need some serious practice with some alternative easy styles before I go 'too out there' with ideas lol).

I have a funny face shape and I don't think a lot of things work on me, which is another reason I don't like changing my hair style (not cut, I'm talking about updo's/curls/etc.)

TIA x

Angel is off-line
27 November 2010 09:52
Amo_Angelus
Model
Amo_Angelus
Derbyshire
Chesterfield

You look like you have a square face to me, so my best bit of advice is to google hairstyle images for square faces. Find an idea you like and then experiment and mimick it.
Creative, Fun and Vibrant model always on the lookout for work. TFCD/TFP are more than welcome.

Ely is off-line
27 November 2010 10:13
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

Check out tutorials on you tube for both hair do's and make up looks
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Czechbeauty Kayleigh94 Sammi_1985 Softgentle
BOBREEVES BobWright cps david1500 ellessephotography Essexjohn gordon Ladiesman MIB mike0048 mrdl philippahh PhilStorm Poss riddell TinDolls TonyNutley vipimages Willjamieson