Reminder Secure

Breast Enlargement

This thread is being watched by 1 person
22 November 2010 05:36
FelicityFatale
Photographer

Quote from orsoncarter
This is a slight digression from the OP's query, for which I apologise.

An innocent question borne of my total ignorance of cosmetic surgery (or any other form of surgery, come to that)... As Meg and Zoi (and others) have commented, bodies continue to develop past the age of 18. So does this say something about surgeons who agree to do breast enlargements on 18-year-olds? If so, should a 'test' question to a prospective surgeon be "if I were 18 would you do this op?" And would a "yes I would" reply from the surgeon indicate that he/she is more concerned about business than patient welfare? Or am I just being too simplistic about a complex issue?

Too simplistic.  My body hasn't really changed on it's own that much since I was a teenager.  I've put on weight, taken it off again and various medications have changed it in different ways, but it's not really changed as a result of "getting older".
The first paradox of artistic photography: a near anonymous international style in the hands of prickly self-conscious individuals.

Orson Carter is off-line
22 November 2010 05:50
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

Quote from FelicityFatale
Too simplistic.  My body hasn't really changed on it's own that much since I was a teenager.  I've put on weight, taken it off again and various medications have changed it in different ways, but it's not really changed as a result of "getting older".

OK, but when you were, say, 18, did you know that your body had done all the developing it was going to?
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

RubyRosetta is off-lineGold Member
22 November 2010 06:13
RubyRosetta
Model
RubyRosetta
Derbyshire

Quote from Chelsea_92
Just to clear up. Im not getting a boob job to have gigantic boobs and will therefore only do glamour. I am doing them for pure confidence reasons. I will only be going one size bigger. If anyone is genuinly interested then i will email you privately and explain but seriously. Im not Katie Price (even though i wish i was), im not doing it to fake. Im doing it to be able to do a simple task like going swimming without crying because im so depressed about my appearance.

I don't believe for a second that anything I say or anything else other people say will change your mind, but just out of curiosity...

Is it just the size that bothers you? Because I'm assuming, at the age of 18, your boobies are likely to be in fantastic shape. One of my friends got a boob job, because one was 2 sizes bigger than the other. Now that, I can understand...but I'm not sure how enhancing your boobs by one size, when they are already a c cup, will automatically enhance your confidence.

I'm barely an A cup, but I model full time, and most of the work I do is nude. I know this wasn't your intention with this thread, but I find it a little insulting when girls when perfectly average sized breasts winge about how small they are, and how they have no confence because of them.  Small breasts - and your boobs aren't even small - are not a defect, and I don't believe that anyone should lack confience because of them. If you - a pretty 18 year old - lack confidence for that reason, I think your lack of confience itself is the issue, not the size of your boobs.

You may want to gave a look at some of the best, most beautiful models on this site. Because rather a lot of them are a C cup or lower...e.g. Faye, Jo Louise, MadameBink, IvoryFlame, KatyPectin...etc etc etc. when they get the amount of success that they do, I think that is proof that having a C cup is nothing to lack confience about.

If you've saved up that much money, I recommend that you have fun with it...Go on a nice holiday or somehing...much more fun than going under the knife imo

22 November 2010 06:55
FelicityFatale
Photographer

Quote from orsoncarter
OK, but when you were, say, 18, did you know that your body had done all the developing it was going to?

Some peoples bodies will change by themselves until they're 40.  Does that mean surgeons shouldn't do work on them because they've not finished developing?

What age do you place the cut off?

Breast enlargements can be removed if needed, it's not a permanent procedure, unlike many that can be done under the age of 18.
The first paradox of artistic photography: a near anonymous international style in the hands of prickly self-conscious individuals.

22 November 2010 07:54
miss_hallett
Model

Hi chelsea, im 19 and i also want one done. Like you i have thought about this for years and saved up. Im so thankful that you started this post as im sure there are more girls in the same boat as us. I to would like it done for my own personal confidence and to look nice naked and in underware. Please keep me updated on your events. Best of luck hun x

Carly Thorpe is off-line
22 November 2010 08:56
princess_carly
Model

Berkshire
Langley

I totally agree with alot of the people on here, you should wait until you are at least 21. Ive been wanting one for as long as I can remember, tried gaining weight, different contraception and nothing seems to work. Been topless modelling for about a year now & im not really happy with my boobs. I have booked myself in for an op which is happening in 8 weeks, very excited but very nervous. I have emailed a few togs who I will be working with and the majority have said they still want to work with me so dont let that put u off. Its your body & if you think it will help with your confidence then why not.

Carly

Douglas Beattie is off-line
22 November 2010 09:52
dugbt1
Agency

Tayside
Dundee

Quote from Chelsea_92
Hey girls!
I've been looking into get a boob job for a few years and have a few thousand saved up and have decided to do it now im 18.
I just wanted to ask peoples advice on where they got theirs done (if you have obviously) and how much the cost was roughly as i wanna get it done in the best place possible as i dont want to go somewhere just because i think it will be good and end up with loads of problems.
Also any good/bad stories that you may have, and what happened when you had children, where they affected?
Yes i'm young but its what i want and iv saved up the money, im also doing as much research into it as i can. So please respect this when you comment. So i will read and take note of all comments but please be nice about it.

Thank you
Chelsea xx

Hi Chelsea after reading your post & comments after many years as a photographer & Model Agent i think u should think very carefully about what you want done & im not against anyone getting a boob job done as long as its for the right reasons you only have to look at our site to see we have from A cup to H cup Models. But what  you dont seem to understand is to go up one size is such a waste & so expensive & also if your a C cup & want to go to a D or DD you have to go to 1 size larger than you want as after 6 months it shrinks back 1 size thats why you have to go to a DD or E cup. but you do look very good as it is so it would seem such a waste of your time & hard earned cash for 1 size so think long & hard about it.

Many thanx Doug Models Agency

Fleur du Mal is off-lineSilver Member
22 November 2010 13:07
Fleur_du_Mal
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Fleur_du_Mal
Derbyshire
Derby

Quote from orsoncarter

At 18, I assumed I would always be a size 6 with B cups, because that was all I had ever known.  My weight had never fluctuated and my mother was very slim, so I assumed genetics would always be on my side.

By 22, I had gone up to a size 12, still with B cups.  Needless to say, I was surprised.

By 24, I had developed D cups.  Again, I was surprised.  Seeing as my B cups didn't develop until I was 15, I probably should have realised I was a late developer, but since I was past 21 I assumed I'd got all the boobage I was ever going to get.

I've since lost weight and am back down to a size 8 with D cups, but this is unnatural and due to efforts on my own part rather than hormonal changes and growth spurts.  But yes, if anyone had told me at 18 that I had so many changes still to come I would never have believed them.  It just goes to show, you can never tell when your body will stop developing, and assuming there is a cut-off age you can apply to everyone is problematic ...
Mr P to Fleur: "Oh, are you the cleavage lady?" www.badflower.co.uk

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Jessicaliu1993 joann2 Lushlolly natpenelope Natural_happy_girl
antoinewynn bayford bob22 clarmike dby47 Don_Dark edwards Images1854 ImageStyle johnmphoto kai_kul Kjoservices lambiepie71 mlp philippahh pvfb scott24 smphotographic steveh32 stuartnoo totalpics
harbourstudio