Reminder Secure

Breast Enlargement

This thread is being watched by 1 person
18 November 2010 10:42
Chelsea_92
Model

Hey girls!
I've been looking into get a boob job for a few years and have a few thousand saved up and have decided to do it now im 18.
I just wanted to ask peoples advice on where they got theirs done (if you have obviously) and how much the cost was roughly as i wanna get it done in the best place possible as i dont want to go somewhere just because i think it will be good and end up with loads of problems.
Also any good/bad stories that you may have, and what happened when you had children, where they affected?
Yes i'm young but its what i want and iv saved up the money, im also doing as much research into it as i can. So please respect this when you comment. So i will read and take note of all comments but please be nice about it.

Thank you
Chelsea xx

Ely is off-line
18 November 2010 10:52
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

Pmed you darling x
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

18 November 2010 10:55
aleshaalex
Model

Do you feel you are old enough to make a decision like that without sounding patronising..i know girls who have surgery at 18 and later on regret it..if i were you i would wait til i was 21 as your mind might be ready then..when i was 18 i wanted to do things and now im so glad i didnt..as your views do change..

however if u feel u r ready then my friend had hers done in reading..a great surgeon there..best to get it done in uk cause if there r any problems u arent too far..harley st have a great reputation for surgery..

good luck whatever your decision x

19 November 2010 03:51
Jody_Maginnis
Model

Hi,

Try this website, (so feminine). Become a member and you will get all the info and advice you need. from Different places to the surgeons etc. Helped me alot. with sizes of implants etc.

All the members are very helpful and you will get to see before and after images of the girls surgery. But remember you have to be realistic on implants. most surgeons these days will only fit  a certain size of implant that they think is suitable for your size of frame. They dont go on cup sizes.
Im on there, and you can see both before and after pics. of scarring, bandages and how the develope into shape over time. im still a newbie really as only had mine done in May this year.

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/show1_f52_1/fashion-beauty/cosmetic-surgery.html

20 November 2010 06:51
DerwentPromotions
Agency

Don't bother. It will reduce the amount of work you get.

Laurie is off-line
20 November 2010 07:21
LaurieWilliams
Model

Pembrokeshire

Dont do it!
You are only limited to doing glamour etc then...
x

Jbwalton is off-line
20 November 2010 07:34
jbwalton
Photographer

Strathclyde

Quote from LaurieWilliams
Dont do it! You are only limited to doing glamour etc then... x

Try telling Jody_Maginnis that one. She does amazing work as an Art Nude model . 

IMO

Ed is off-line
20 November 2010 08:20
For_Arts_Sake
Photographer

Somerset

Sorry for taking this off topic slightly, but picking up on Alesha's point above, I can't help wondering why you want to do this? There is a significant risk of ruining your body permanently and even if it doesn't, it won't make you a better person.

I see you live in the town where I work - why not let me photograph you in a bikini and see how good you can look as you are? You are certainly very pretty and have the most gorgeous blue eyes I've sen in a long time!

20 November 2010 16:59
Chelsea_92
Model

Just to clear up. Im not getting a boob job to have gigantic boobs and will therefore only do glamour. I am doing them for pure confidence reasons. I will only be going one size bigger. If anyone is genuinly interested then i will email you privately and explain but seriously. Im not Katie Price (even though i wish i was), im not doing it to fake. Im doing it to be able to do a simple task like going swimming without crying because im so depressed about my appearance.

20 November 2010 17:05
clivewelch
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Please don`t,
Clive

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 missbelluk rob452 Sifx
arfom_dphotography bopguy2k8 Cheshunt83 claypaws darimages dirkus frankpht Gaudinio James7799 kaosrox modelboutique Njsphotography philippahh robertsonshug Rule_of_Thumb storaa
mrchrishenry southdowns