Stomach Toning Help

SteelEyes is off-line
16 November 2010 15:41
EmmaK612
Model
EmmaK612
Lancashire

Hi

I have had a child and my stomach isnt what it used to be..id like to do lingerie shoots but want to tone up more to feel more confident

Any tips..?? And i dont want to starve myself just get my muscles toned again

Suzy Monty is off-line
16 November 2010 15:46
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

CONGRATULATIONS first!!

Buy yourself a HULA HOOP - works wonders and fun!

Good luck!emoticon
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

16 November 2010 15:51
kater
Model

I go to the gym and use the weight machines on my abs and obliques!
But, childbirth can damage and haemorrhage your stomach muscles, so maybe its worth checking out with your doctor too.
'please keep offending people, I love seeing you naked'.

16 November 2010 16:22
Tidal_Kitten
Model

after an initial check up (as per what kater has said)

swimming is good, low impact. You can't target spot areas on your body, it's an all over thing. I'm not keen on machines so won't comment.

Free weights are good, a swiss ball in the mix is better! Also doing sit ups on a swiss ball means your coccyx (tailbone) won't be grinded to oblivion like it would on the ground (mainly due to poor form anyway). A swiss ball is good for your core anyway (which is something you always want to work and is...erm..a core part of tightening up your abdominal muscles anyway)

If you're a fan of the gym, it's definitely worth having a talk to someone who works in there to probably start you up with a training regime, or at the very least teach you proper form with weights and non-weight exercise.

(a mixture of aerobic and anaerobic exercise is paramount, plus healthy eating)
More than just Kibbles and Bits

SteelEyes is off-line
16 November 2010 16:36
EmmaK612
Model
EmmaK612
Lancashire

Thanks ladies..

PSN is off-line
16 November 2010 16:47
psn
Photographer

South Yorkshire
Doncaster

same advice for guys? or just cut down on the stella?

SteelEyes is off-line
16 November 2010 16:58
EmmaK612
Model
EmmaK612
Lancashire

Haha

16 November 2010 17:11
kater
Model

swiss balls are good kitten! I just feel like a tit using them because I can't balance properly.
'please keep offending people, I love seeing you naked'.

16 November 2010 17:12
Serena
Model

Pull it in 100 times a day (minimum) whenever you think about it ...... pull in, hold and feel that toning up! Also get a Slendertone belt to use every day. Do NOT starve - that will make no difference at all.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

SteelEyes is off-line
16 November 2010 17:29
EmmaK612
Model
EmmaK612
Lancashire

do slendertone work..?

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Cody SophieLouise1991 tim Zadi
antoinewynn chriscooze ChrisD claypaws cliffc david1500 duncanjames grahamsphotography James7799 Ladiesman Leztec MIB modelboutique modjo30 Npick1 plaatjesmaker rscott360 shinywear stevegosh Stoker w4pictures will_i_am
tim