Reminder Secure

Questionnaire

Sammy A is off-line
09 November 2010 08:20
SammyJAlmond
Make-up Artist

Lancashire
Lancaster

Hi, I am currently studying make-up and special effects and I have been asked to produce a questionnaire to give to other make-up artists. The purpose is find out about different areas of the make-up industry. I am really interested in Editorial make-up and haven't got much experience in this area so I have written a questionnaire. 

I am just wondering if anyone on here would be willing to help me and fill out one of my questionnaires. Its not very long, only a few questions and would really help towards my coursework smile i'll send it in either a private message or in an email smile

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon smile 

xxxx

Victoria Howard is off-line
09 November 2010 12:33
Victoria_Howard
Make-up Artist
Victoria_Howard
Hungary
Budapest

You can PM it too me if you want.

I doing my PHD right now, I know how horrible it is trying to do research.

Claire Shipman is off-line
10 November 2010 10:00
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Hi Sammy,

I'll be happy to take a look for you.

Claire x

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack Michelledefeo1 michellehush zavego
Belemboo claypaws DarkArtDan dirkus djb1 donaldmac duncanjames Enigmafife firsttake GlasgowPhotographer kaosrox kennykaboom Kentrichuk Ladiesman love lysander mikehemmings Moodie pcmphotography powerbook92 Rscott360 shinywear siclews Snooper911 stevegosh steveh32 Stoker thelook tonypage two_stops viewphotographic
harbourstudio