what exercises?...

xXchelsieXx is off-line
07 November 2010 22:15
xXchelsieXx
Model

South Yorkshire
sheffield

hi
i have been doing different exercises for a while now but nothing seems to be working.
i was wondering if anyone had any good exercises for toning up/losing weight on my legs and stomach area.
i am open to many ideas but due to not having much time i am looking for something that would be easy enough to do every day.
many thanks chelsie x

Simon Pole is off-line
07 November 2010 22:33
Simon_P
Photographer
Simon_P
Lothian
Livingston, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth

I would think visiting a local gym and having an exercise plan made up would be your best bet, the trainers should be able to advise you the best routine for your needs.
We don't follow fashion, that would be a joke, You know we're gonna set them, set them. So everyone can take note, take note! - Adam Ant

xXchelsieXx is off-line
07 November 2010 22:46
xXchelsieXx
Model

South Yorkshire
sheffield

i was thinking more at home because when im not working my night shift im modelling and then when im not modelling im helping care for my mum.
so dont really have that much time to spare.
thankyou anyway for replying.

Simon Pole is off-line
07 November 2010 22:54
Simon_P
Photographer
Simon_P
Lothian
Livingston, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth

If the trainers are any good they should be able to advise you on home routines too, but think that there are some things that you need to visit the gym for equipment wise for best results.

I'm no expert of course, but my friend is, looking at how well toned she is, I am in no position to dispute it
We don't follow fashion, that would be a joke, You know we're gonna set them, set them. So everyone can take note, take note! - Adam Ant

xXchelsieXx is off-line
07 November 2010 23:10
xXchelsieXx
Model

South Yorkshire
sheffield

ok thanks will have to try it then.

08 November 2010 03:52
FelicityFatale
Photographer

You CANNOT spot reduce fat. If you want to lose weight on your legs you have to lose it all over. Cut some of your food, do some more cardiovascular exercise and ask your gym to put you together a nice, rounded, weights program where you lift HEAVY weights.

But personally, I find the easiest way to lose weight is by reducing what I'm eating.
The first paradox of artistic photography: a near anonymous international style in the hands of prickly self-conscious individuals.

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
08 November 2010 04:05
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Go out clubbing/dancing.....do some fun exercise

actually that reminds me...alcohol is full of calories so cutting that out will help a lot

xXchelsieXx is off-line
08 November 2010 04:26
xXchelsieXx
Model

South Yorkshire
sheffield

I drink probably once a month which most people find it hard to believe for my age and i also only have one meal and sometimes a sandwhich a day so i dont understand why i have put on weight when i used to eat more than this. Will definately try going to the gym and also cardiovascular thanks x

08 November 2010 04:42
FelicityFatale
Photographer

Quote from xXchelsieXx
I drink probably once a month which most people find it hard to believe for my age and i also only have one meal and sometimes a sandwhich a day so i dont understand why i have put on weight when i used to eat more than this. Will definately try going to the gym and also cardiovascular thanks x

You're putting on weight because you're not eating enough.

Eat three meals a day - decent size ones.

At the moment you are starving yourself so your body is into "survival" mode.  You need to eat properly.
The first paradox of artistic photography: a near anonymous international style in the hands of prickly self-conscious individuals.

08 November 2010 04:43
pammie
Model

I see u do night shifts, I did them for six years and it plays with ur matabolism because your eating and sleeping at the wrong time, I tried the eating one meal a day thing and ended up snacking on the thanku sweets the patients would give us, am now just eating 3 small meals aday I have cut out fizzy drinks and chocolate and am getting on the wii fit as often as I can ( inbetween looking after children working full time running a house and squeezing in photoshoots as a model and photographing shoots myself) my friend has reccommended the wii dance 2 coz she says she doesn't feel like she's exerciseing she is burning more callories and it's fun,
try square and tummy crunches too
Good luck with toning up ( I still have a long way to go lol)
xx

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
missminiskirt Trinalee
azurphotos djb1 Don_Dark duncanjames fannmore GerryS2 jake_istvan JohnDentonPhoto Lumen Paz photomart Rscott360 Stevew1