Reminder Secure

The time has come...

06 November 2010 18:16
Quirkybutcute
Model

for me to grow my hair.

I've had short hair for years, but had it this short on and off for about 4 years now. I'm starting to grow up and realise now that after my birthday in two weeks time I should really try and grow my hair. Also, its my graduation ball next year and I'd like to *gulps* look like one of those lady things...

I've had it bum length before and it didn't suit me and annoyed the hell out of me, so I've opted for a choppy bob like I used to have.

Does anyone have any tips on how to make your hair grow faster? Any treatments or products?

And does anyone think I should not do this...?
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

Jessica Andrews is off-line
06 November 2010 18:18
jess_andrews
Model
jess_andrews
Derbyshire
Derby

Sea Kelp tablets x
˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp

HowardJ is off-line
06 November 2010 18:22
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Try searching YouTube for growing your hair.

You'll find many rocket scientists like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTOaVZAlBFg&feature=related saying the "the way to grow out your hair is NOT to cut your hair"..... I'm sure you've not thought of that one....... DOH!!  These people are CLEVER like!!

06 November 2010 18:24
Quirkybutcute
Model

Actually the more I cut my hair the more it grows, I shave the sides about every two/three weeks cuz it grows about an inch every three weeks for me. I'll just give it slight trims to keep ontop of it

HowardJ is off-line
06 November 2010 18:27
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from Quirkybutcute
Actually the more I cut my hair the more it grows, I shave the sides about every two/three weeks cuz it grows about an inch every three weeks for me. I'll just give it slight trims to keep ontop of it

Does it grow more when there's a full moon?

Melanie Lynn Robson is off-line
06 November 2010 18:32
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

The kelp tablets definitely work and they're cheap too. Get them from Holland and Barrett

06 November 2010 18:34
Quirkybutcute
Model

Thank you I'll definately give them a shot .

Faille is off-line
19 November 2010 20:47
Faille
Model

Kent
Rochester

Sea Kelp is amazing, can also help lose weight.

BUT, they bought me out in REALLY bad spots - which were near on impossible to get rid of.  I took the tablets fine for like 9months and then it started.  I tried *everything* to get rid of them but nope, nothing would work.  Stopped taking the Sea Kelp and they started clearing up.  I've also read online from others that they've experienced the same.

Obviously not everyone will have the same reactions, my mum didn't break out like I did, but neither did she see the benefits like I did.

x

Twodogs  is off-line
20 November 2010 00:58
Twodogs239
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

Surprised this thread has not been swamped by bald men looking for the answer to the folically challenged!

The answer is kelp tablets under a full moon, and it may help to get your head massaged by a cows tongue

20 November 2010 01:25
rach85
Model

im well gona try sea kelp afer this thread, nothing worse than trying to grow your hair ,

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin
AaronKent bengie diphoto djb1 evopro Kjoservices Ladiesman mlp philippahh robhillphoto skymouse Snooper911 stevegosh Steveh32 Thunder_Photos TinDolls will_i_am
barlowstudios