Reminder Secure

ZUMBA

Kaylie Mansfield is off-line
31 October 2010 19:09
kayliem
Model

Hertfordshire
hertford

anyone else addicted to this new dance workout?? my gym cant keep up with demand!

Chloe Lovette is off-lineSilver Member
31 October 2010 21:46
Chloe_L
Model
Chloe_L
Cheshire
Will travel all over UK and ABROAD

Quote from kayliem
anyone else addicted to this new dance workout?? my gym cant keep up with demand!

My Mum raves about it, may go with her tommorow and see what its all about!!! xx
Book me for October, November and December 2012 xxx

01 November 2010 09:05
kayliem
Model

Hertfordshire
hertford

its great fun. very energetic! make sure you take a bottle of water, you will need it x

Tathiel is off-line
05 November 2010 05:50
Tathiel
Model
Tathiel
Bristol
Bristol

My gym has started addvertising it but as far as I know don't have any classes for it yet.

05 November 2010 10:19
Dannsair
Model

I've not been yet but my friend loves it...says its great.
Its been popular in the USA for years...don't know why it's taken so long to kick off over here.
I'm told that if you like a bit of salsa dancing then you will love Zumba.
Beauty is within the eye of the beholder!

Megan Reynolds is off-line
05 November 2010 10:25
LadylikeMedia
Photographer
LadylikeMedia
Bristol
Bristol

A place across the street from me has started doing classes, and I'm hoping to join - the lady told me it's like latin dancing meets aerobics!

06 November 2010 04:20
kayliem
Model

Hertfordshire
hertford

its quite fast, but can depend on your teacher. some are more quicker than others! you do need to have a bit of rhythum, otherwise you wont keep up lol

but its great fun. my stepmum has lost 2 stone an has been going twice a week. shes gone from a size 18 to a 14 now.

they say you burn between 500-900 calories depending on how hard you push yourself. i reccomend anyone try it to see if you might like it x

06 November 2010 05:27
FelicityFatale
Photographer

The venue I work in holds these events. It's not new though, the tutor around Hertfordshire (Lisa) has been doing it over twenty years by all accounts!

It looks like a pretty good workout, not my cup of tea but many of the people attending would otherwise do zero exercise.
The first paradox of artistic photography: a near anonymous international style in the hands of prickly self-conscious individuals.

HowardJ is off-line
06 November 2010 05:46
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BILiNvLA-lo&feature=related

or for the more mental of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-myAVlxWBGs&feature=related

I need a lie down.

06 November 2010 14:03
kayliem
Model

Hertfordshire
hertford

lol howard!

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
amber6 AmberBray Cody Jessicaliu1993 Pinklilly
abouncer antoinewynn davejarvis Don_Dark ellessephotography George99 gwentman jefflynne JohnDentonPhoto Kjoservices modelboutique Morgan_L paulq peteb poah psn riddell Rule_of_Thumb siclews soulc steveh32 Steveharratt Thunder_Photos TonyNutley xposed