27 October 2010 17:22
SophiaD
Model
This member has been reset to pending
SophiaD
West Midlands
Coventry

hi there, 
having just posted a thread in general chat regarding a NEXT baby competition - i swiftly received 3 messages off concerned others to remove it due to it being seen as a vote for me thread as i included a link to my daughters entry.
I have of course removed the thread as quickly as possible to prevent suspension since it seems i like many others havent read the terms and conditions in full! Apologies admins!
However since this isnt a Vote For Me as such but an informative thread about a modelling competition for babies and i happened to include a link to my daughters entry not my own (since im a little old!) does this count as a vote for me thread? and would it have been removed? Or can i put it back up with link???

Thanks
Sophia

Comment : Please refer to Clause 6.2 of the Terms of use, linked at the bottom of every site page

desyek is off-line
27 October 2010 17:31
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

I'd say it counts as a V4M as well as representing someone who's not on PureStorm - something that's very much frowned upon by the mods here.

If you didn't put the link in it, it'd be informative. With the link it can look like it's got an ulterior motive...
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

Ankles is off-line
27 October 2010 17:36
SophiaD
Model
This member has been reset to pending
SophiaD
West Midlands
Coventry

lol ulterior definately! but just a little fun - however as for representing someone not on purestorm, i cant see my nearly 3 year old being allowed on here! I guess in retrospect i could've been a little more informative which of course i would rectify if allowed to re-post but i dont want to risk suspension over something silly like a link.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura heather94 Kayleigh94 Littlemiss01 lynnesel Michelledefeo1
Blancho cliffc Creativedge digitizer eosfan Ianmcculloch ImageStyle kinofist LGI MIB mike0048 nige_nw panda49 Photogenic2 redbaron Robinsky Snooper911 stevegosh Steveh32 supaglam Willy_O Zuiko