This thread is being watched by 14 people
Ian Dowler is off-line
19 October 2010 05:27
South_West_Studios
Studio
South_West_Studios
Devon
Exmouth

Following on from the success of  Exeterminate in October.... which raised almost £300 for charity...

Screaming Images & South West Studios are pleased to announce a
Christmas Charity Event to be held on
Sunday December 12th at South West Studios in Exeter...

Welcome to .......

PAINT IT RED!

More info to follow soon emoticon

And here is some of it....

Fire Engine courtesy of Devon & Somerset Fire Brigade (yes, we're having a fire engine IN the studio!)

Red Bike/s courtesy of  Rideout South West

Somerset Japanese Car Club are providing at least one RED car

As you may have gathered this is a RED themed event  emoticon
South West Studios ~ if Carlsberg made studios.....

21 October 2010 01:12
screaming_images
Photographer

Sorry for the delay in replying

Ian from S W Studios is letting us hold our 2nd charity Shoot at the Studios in Exeter.

with it being just before Christmas we decided to make it a themed Shoot and call it
PAINT IT RED

those at the last shoot Exeterminate will know how much fun these events are and thank everyone for coming to that one

we are now building the line ups and as posted above we do actually have a Fire Engine coming in to the Studio

as well as several other vehicles and props

a twist in the charity theme this time Each Model / MUA or Photographer will have the option to choose a charity, local or national ( must be a registered one ) 
we will be having a raffle on the day the winner of which will be the charity of their choice the money goes to

if you wish to attend please put your name down with the charity you want the proceeds to be donated to

Thank you

"For Gods sake Woman put your clothes on" the nightmares keep getting worse

Pixel8 Studio is off-lineSilver Member
21 October 2010 09:20
pixel8
Studio
pixel8
Hampshire
Gosport

After last time how can I not attend I'll be there guys with a red model (details on the day) and my charity to put in the hat is Multiple Sclerosis Society in memory of my farher in law!

Paul @ Pixel 8 Studio

Keith Monroe is off-lineSilver Member
21 October 2010 10:00
kflashm
Photographer
kflashm
Devon
Paignton

add my name to the list again! the last was fun and this time can we have NO CHILDREN?
TF MODELS ALWAYS SOUGHT AFTER, TRAVEL USUALLY HELPED WITH.

Richard Matthews is off-lineSilver Member
21 October 2010 10:51
rhmatthews
Photographer
rhmatthews
Wiltshire
Swindon

I've put it in my diary, but i'll have to put my name on the Definately/Maybe list

Andrew Wyatt is off-line
21 October 2010 11:15
AndyWyatt
Photographer

Devon
Nr Exeter

I will be there on the 12th, some comments I noted during the last event was the lighting, can it be a little more organised this time around.

Andy

Ian Dowler is off-line
21 October 2010 12:02
SAD
Photographer
SAD
Devon
Exmouth

Quote from kflashm
add my name to the list again! the last was fun and this time can we have NO CHILDREN?

We'll probably have a cut-off time at which time any children will have to leave, as we don't want to restrict the event completely to people who may not be able to arrange child-care emoticon
Kill off all my demons ~ and my angels might die too

Ian Dowler is off-line
21 October 2010 12:04
SAD
Photographer
SAD
Devon
Exmouth

Quote from AndyWyatt
I will be there on the 12th, some comments I noted during the last event was the lighting, can it be a little more organised this time around.

Andy

ALL the flash-heads/tripods etc were taken out of the main studio due to the amount of people, Daleks, props and vehicles being constantly moved around... we'd have happily set-up any additional lighting if we'd had the space emoticon

21 October 2010 12:48
screaming_images
Photographer

would those wishing to attend please put next to their names what charity if picked they would be supporting.

had a text from the Somerset Japanese Car Club they will definitly be supporting us on this shoot and are willing to bring in more than 1 car

and the Red Ducati will be returning along with other bikes from the Rideout SW Club

now the charity List

Screaming Images      Diabetes Uk
Julia Dawn     PDSA
               Pixel8     Multiple Sclerosis

"For Gods sake Woman put your clothes on" the nightmares keep getting worse

Ian Dowler is off-line
21 October 2010 12:56
SAD
Photographer
SAD
Devon
Exmouth

SAD / South West Studios ..... NSPCC

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
blackdahlia5220 Emmaheron hollyrose Inori Michelledefeo1 scarlettfoxett wildchief
ad360photo andygstudios antoinewynn Blancho chopper_images DavidN duncanjames JohnDentonPhoto Jpdo kaz58 keltica Kiboko Ladiesman MIB modelboutique Mph MrT natkins nemesis oscar panda49 philippahh rod_m99 rogedodge rossvincent stevegosh
harbourstudio photo39