Reminder Secure

PORTFOLIO HELP

18 October 2010 09:54
jhball
Photographer

Hello,

Just wanted to offer my photographic skills to any MUA students or trainees, who possibly need some images doing of their work or makeup and hair designs.  I would do this for nothing (yes gratis) as I would get to practice my camera skills and lighting setups etc whilst getting you the images you want for your portfolio's.  I have access to a studio in Hull centre  which I can hire if we share costs or I am happy to travel to you if you have the space required.   Just a genuine offer to anyone wishing to get some decent images for their porfolios.  Happy to chat if you want some more info so PM me and see if I can help you out.

John

Natalie Minh is off-line
12 November 2010 19:13
natalieminh
Photographer
natalieminh
California
Los Angeles

That's really nice of you John.
Natalie Minh, Internationally published photographer http://natalieminhphotography.com

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Anniebabe Dionne_94 kylied
AndrewF chandos cliffc djb1 Dphphotography fannmore hylander johntisbury JSP Kentrichuk Ladiesman mike0048 noggy1930 philippahh photomart Rhadamanthus Steveh32 talldave68 vapourtrail