Reminder Secure

Flat hair?

17 October 2010 12:04
River
Model

Hi all,

My hair tends to be very flat on top, and more volumised towards the mid-lengths/ends. Im pretty sure I have a 'round' face shape, and so flat hair really doesnt do much to improve my look! I have tried so many products to volumise the roots of my hair (from treseme and john frieda to wella salon professionals), plus Ive tried using a large barrel brush to blow dry, and Im so awful at using it that I tend to get all tangled and give up.

Any tips on great volumising/lifting products, or hair cuts and styles that would stop my hair being so flat?
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

17 October 2010 12:19
krazykatkrizty
Model
This member has been suspended

I Use Volume spray then put in either heated or normal roller to the root of the hair wait til dry and then back comb ... hair spray the back combed at the root than back comb and hair spray ... that should stay all day.... works for myself and i have really heavy hair. And when i have my extentions in they seem to make it flat until i do this.

krizty x
''Dont Forget To Subcribe to www.youtube.com/krazykatkrizty and tell all your friends''

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
apriluk danixhale fashion29 onyx_gem Pompieboy24
ad360photo fannmore FlyingShot GerryS2 GH46 Ladiesman MIB moorlane oz_4 pafriend pc9 peterh philippahh rembrandt siclews