Reminder Secure

Two amazing products you should have in your modelling kit.

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Kaz B is off-line
13 October 2010 13:32
KazBxx
Model
KazBxx
Hertfordshire
Watford

I can no longer live without these recent wonders I discovered!

Mac strobe primer - razzle dazzle em ladies!

Dior showgirl powder - just a touch of sparkle to shimmer and shine!

I love these and so thought I'd share these snippets!

Any products on your can't live without! list?
www.KazB.co.uk www.twitter.com/kazbxx

Amber West is off-line
13 October 2010 13:40
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

I'll second the MAC Strobe primer. A mua friend advised me to try MAC Strobe a couple months ago, and that stuff is AMAZING. Really brightens up your skin

Kaz B is off-line
15 October 2010 12:22
KazBxx
Model
KazBxx
Hertfordshire
Watford

Quote from Amber6
I'll second the MAC Strobe primer. A mua friend advised me to try MAC Strobe a couple months ago, and that stuff is AMAZING. Really brightens up your skin

Love your new profile pic chick.

15 October 2010 12:30
Nigel_S
Photographer

I always use mac strobe on models and myself its fab x
Whatever.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
15 October 2010 12:55
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from KazBxx
Dior showgirl powder

If that prevents the dreaded No-Show Syndrome it's got to be good.

Bob

Kaz B is off-line
19 October 2010 11:16
KazBxx
Model
KazBxx
Hertfordshire
Watford

I think you get what you pay for. If you book a budget model don't be surprised when she no-shows because she's had a better offer. I don't condone such unprofessionality, but I've been asked for rates various times by photographers and told My rates are too high so willl look elsewhere, only to see them bemoaning their bad luck in the forums a week later and complaining that their model no-showed and their £150 down on travel and a studio as their budget model failed to put in a Mcppearance! It may sound harsh but it's true.

So- no one else wants to share their favourite beauty products? Ah well let's stick the bitching then, it's far more entertaining ;0)

Bex White is off-lineSilver Member
19 October 2010 11:30
BexWhite
Model
BexWhite
East Sussex
Crowborough

Estee Lauder concealer called Disappear - It's BRILLIANT and lasts for ages

Chrissie Red is off-line
19 October 2010 11:40
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from KazBxx
I think you get what you pay for. If you book a budget model don't be surprised when she no-shows because she's had a better offer. I don't condone such unprofessionality, but I've been asked for rates various times by photographers and told My rates are too high so willl look elsewhere, only to see them bemoaning their bad luck in the forums a week later and complaining that their model no-showed and their £150 down on travel and a studio as their budget model failed to put in a Mcppearance! It may sound harsh but it's true. So- no one else wants to share their favourite beauty products? Ah well let's stick the bitching then, it's far more entertaining ;0)

Yes you get what you pay for but thats unfair to say budget models are more likely to no show, I have no idea what a budget models prices are but I would say some models no show as do photographers - if I were a photographer then I would look at images/references then rates. Spending less on a model does NOT mean he will be noshowed thats just silly. if a photographer gets references then he should make the judgement based on the references/images not on what pricetag the model has on her head.

19 October 2010 12:23
DollyRocker
Model

double wear by estee lauder ... makes skin look gorgeous and lasts all the way through the shoot without needing to top up on powder etc

also mr mascara fake lashes

x
"nobody said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it"

Kaz B is off-line
20 October 2010 08:19
KazBxx
Model
KazBxx
Hertfordshire
Watford

Quote from Chrissie_Red

Yes you get what you pay for but thats unfair to say budget models are more likely to no show, I have no idea what a budget models prices are but I would say some models no show as do photographers - if I were a photographer then I would look at images/references then rates. Spending less on a model does NOT mean he will be noshowed thats just silly. if a photographer gets references then he should make the judgement based on the references/images not on what pricetag the model has on her head.

You certainly don't appear to be a budget model from your photo's but I can't say I have seen your posts. I am referring somewhat to the huge number of girls taht advertise themself along the lines - "60 nude all day". In my opinion it looks desperate and is bad marketing. You are right in that you cannot use price in itself as a guide, references should definitely come into the equation.

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Robabob11
ad360photo Andy_B aprilscherz3 cps diphoto iestyn john_at_tina_spice Njsphotography oro photofrank redbaron siclews steaky74 ThePhoenixStudios zzdigital