Reminder Secure

Skin help!

13 October 2010 18:26
charlene1
Model
This member has been reset to pending

try freederm !! its amazing but would only use it about 3 times a wekk as it drys ur skin out if not x

17 October 2010 19:23
Dido_Wend
Model

Quote from charlene1
try freederm !! its amazing but would only use it about 3 times a wekk as it drys ur skin out if not x

I'm buying it tomorrow- it seems it's getting better by itself anyway, but I don't want to take chances!
Also, I think I have found the cause: http://www.yoga.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=17736&posts=93&start=1
Booking for December now- send me a PM! :)

26 October 2010 14:32
Moira
Model

You said you get them mostly on your left cheek, are you on the phone a lot? One of my mates had the same problem and it turned out it was because she used to put the receiver between her cheek and shoulder so she could use both hands for typing! You'd be surprised how much bacteria you'll find on a phone.

Another suggestion would be to avoid harsh products completely, as spots can be a sign of over-cleansing. After years of using stuff like the Clinique line for oily skin (the toner actually smelled like nail polish remover) I switched to a natural skin care regime (Dr Hauschka products, I swear by them, honestly) and my skin is transformed. I didn't think it was possible for my skin to become this clear.

26 October 2010 20:12
Dido_Wend
Model

Thanks for the advice! The freederm seems to be working great, so I think Ill stick with it for a while
Booking for December now- send me a PM! :)

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs Cody missminiskirt Vickiej
abouncer Add_barkaway antoinewynn Chadite Cheshunt83 cliffc Don_Dark James7799 johntisbury Kjoservices Ladiesman mamamiya mghphoto MIB natkins NigelAdams Nunude Photojames43 redwrenstudios Scotography Studio4 thelook whitepython