Reminder Secure

Ok, so I'm ill :(

11 October 2010 07:50
Quirkybutcute
Model

After commenting on how everyone around me was ill yet I wasn't, I now am.

I've got vitamin C tablets, drinking lots, eating well and sleeping well, is there anything else I can do?

Got a shoot this Thurs and really wanting to feel better and less like death,

*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

CPPhoto is off-line
11 October 2010 07:55
CPPhoto
Photographer
CPPhoto
West Midlands
West Bromwich/Birmingham

Brandy & Sleep...

The more I sleep, I seem to recover quicker...

11 October 2010 10:05
River
Model

Sleep is good

Also, I dont know whether its been proven to help, but Ive been drinking green tea for years (I have IBS and sometimes my stomach is funny with milk), and I hardly ever get ill. I had a cold about 3 weeks ago that my family had, everyone's lasted about a week, my cold lasted two days Twinings green tea with mango, and twinings with orange and lotus flower is delish
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

11 October 2010 10:07
Quirkybutcute
Model

Thanks for the replies. I'm guessing sleep is my best bet but seeing as my bed is broken and I'm currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor while my landlord delivers a new one its not very comfy

DeadCute is off-line
12 October 2010 07:11
DeadCute
Model

Hungary
Budapest

Its Tuseday, you will probably feel better by Thursday, there is a bug going round, I had it last week, it was gone in 72 hours.

Nice clean sheets, well made bed to rest in, and soup.

12 October 2010 07:28
Quirkybutcute
Model

I'm feeling better today, seem to be getting rid a lot quicker then everyone else I know.
Eating lots of soup, drinking lots of water and orange, sleeping LOTS and just generally trying to avoid mopeing around and feeling sorry for myself

14 October 2010 04:01
Quirkybutcute
Model

Ok so its Thursday, I'm no better and probably worse. I've slept til I can no longer sleep and tried everything that's possible! :-(

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ElleLaura Jessica_Knight
bristoltalent clarmike cps Creativedge Enigmafife eosfan epsmith humphries James7799 JohnDentonPhoto kaosrox Ladiesman markeos50d mike0048 mlp peteb Puremoods redbaron Reynard riddell Robinsky snapper47 Steveharratt TinDolls tonyk1 yachtmaster0