Reminder Secure

Mature Art Nude - Fairies, Forests ...............

07 October 2010 17:03
Serena
Model

Mature Art Nude - Fairies, Forests and Strange Woodland People (and me)!

Who says you can't do art-nude at 55! 

Here are pictures from last month which I rather like!  Hope you like them as much as I do. Hard to choose which to put on my profile - maybe the lot?!

In no particular order (as they say):-

I started with art-nude when I began modelling a few years ago, and it's always going to be my favourite genre.  It's great to show everyone that one can work at this style well into middle-age.  Of course it helps to have a great photographer AND a lovely location!

Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Laura Ford is off-line
07 October 2010 17:20
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian and Edinburgh

I rather like #5, it's interesting to look at. You look great for 55!
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

Tempus Fugit is onlineSilver Member
07 October 2010 17:31
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Stunning pics Serena.

Like the ones when you are in a stone circle.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

07 October 2010 17:43
Serena
Model

Thanks everyone! I love the stone circle and I curled up and did a lifemodelling pose which I think worked well in no.5 - the all curled up one.

I rather like the lolloping on the bench too. Had it in black and white but the sumptuous colour of the foliage actually worked better.

Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

07 October 2010 18:50
RussFreeman
Photographer

The first one and the first circle one (please number them, it's not difficult).

Nice to see this side of you.

The first circle one is really good actually.
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

John McIntyre is off-line
07 October 2010 19:41
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian & Edinburgh

The fourth one down is the only one i'm not fussed for as you are a bit dark in it, not great light at that area... the 5th one works extremely well.. i like them .. and i will also agree with my girlfriend in saying you look fab, don't look your age at all..
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

Kirsty 269 is off-line
08 October 2010 03:37
kirsty269
Model
kirsty269
Tayside
Perth

I like the 5th image..the first one in the stone circle. Not too keen on the rest. You look fab for your age but to me they are just images of a naked person..not art nude.

Just my 2p though.
♥ Onwards and Upwards ♥

08 October 2010 03:43
Serena
Model

Quote from RussFreeman
The first one and the first circle one (please number them, it's not difficult). Nice to see this side of you. The first circle one is really good actually.

This IS me ... the glamour etc is what I earn money at.  The artistic is what ie deep within my heart.

PS. I wouldn't know how to number the pictures after the event - not difficult for many but baffling (like many simple computer things) for me.  It's being old u c! lol

08 October 2010 03:44
Serena
Model

Quote from stphq
The fourth one down is the only one i'm not fussed for as you are a bit dark in it, not great light at that area... the 5th one works extremely well.. i like them .. and i will also agree with my girlfriend in saying you look fab, don't look your age at all..

Many thanks - a nice comment to get up to on a Friday morning!

08 October 2010 03:47
Jody_Maginnis
Model

I like number 3 best. as it shows your muscle tone in your legs very well. When i look at art nude. Or nude images of models i love to see great shape and great difined shape in there bodies wether thats through muscle tone or flexibility, Thats not say there anyway bad or good to others. Thats just my opinion on what i like to see in nudes.

But yes your in very good shape for 55.emoticon

183 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
abbigoodchild Amanda_louise Beckiadams beckydee beckydee Bexwhite CelineLondon DaisyBright Daniellejade DanniElise darrens Debdel0315 Demihamill denisa Emma86 fionajane GemmaLouLou Hollyrose indiaxxx Jaybaby Jodiethomas21 Jostar KandiKiss KatieAnna kelsey19 kimmy99 laranaarrogante lauren18 lett66 Lightwing12Star LRipley lucia_lopez lynnesel maevis1988 mawbeyr maya_homerton michellehush Motherofdragons OlgaCabaeva olivia618 penny_brooks roxymendez samanthaalexandra Sophiadelane stacey2223 vickey Xxtinkerbell86xx
55photos abzphoto AlletunYL altf4images ammonitecreative andrew_gibbins andrewmoon B_W bicycleracer blue44 Bmthphotography brendan cameramedia casell CeskaAnne cherry_blossom_media ChrisHawkins clearview_photography cos08 cps Dalesdesigns Dangerpics dave2008 Daveinsurrey david1500 davidd200 davidhibberd Davidpaul dbimages dbphotography delyons desyek dgblackout Dirkus DTFotoart dthorman DWP edphoto Eightball1 ellessephotography Essexjohn fastpixphotography finesse firsttake Flash Flawless_photo fotopro galaxypro gerry99111 grahamr grisey Hampshirehog HowardJ humphries hymerman IainT Impulse Jaywirksworth jbdefty JimM johntisbury Keithbotwright KevB Kizer kurohyo Ladiesman leighj liteangle lssm2 mikethephoto modelimaging moritz78 muz NATKINS nick34eh nik300 Norman_N_Photography nsw1982 Orca_photography parlour_photo Paul_Jones paulford pcmphotography pellium peteb PeterMills photo_phil pictureman6 pinkbuildingphotography Platidonio Pmeu poah rankin22 red_pepper relentlessimages Requiem Robbo61 sammylhel scotsman_uk scubie sdeve sebsm99 ShadowDreamer silverstar skphoto smooth_image snooper911 Squirty steaky74 Stevarnol steveh32 Stibnite stiletto strongnick Stu_Art StuartHenderson Stufreeman Surreyshooter tabloid1 tc66 tgphotography theroundpeg timeless tony121 tonysmithphoto Udcmm7 vltavakrtek Vspot wacTony whitepython Willysmb yellow_peril yellowsnapper
Zoekarpeta
lensmaster
matt