Day in the diet of..

Melanie Lynn Robson is off-line
04 October 2010 04:53
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Ok so we've all seen those articles in magazines where they do a day in the diet of a celeb. It often gives me ideas for healthy meals and snacks. So what is a typical day in your diet?!

Yesterday;

Breakfast - Bowl of Cheerios with skimmed milk
Lunch - Portion of cod with brussell sprouts and 1/2 a jacket potato
Tea - Veggie bean burger in a bun with Nandos sauce and sliced up tomatoes
Snacks - Cups of tea, chocolate mini roll
Exercise - 1hr30 on the treadmill brisk walking (I was bored as other half was wacthing footy..yawn!)

Your turn..

04 October 2010 05:01
Webbo2
Photographer

Yesterday;

Breakfast- 2 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Dinner- Sunday roast (chicken, stuffing, yorkshire puddings, peas, carrots, roast potatoes)
Dessert- Chocolate mousse

Tea- Sheppards pie with beans

Late night meal- Sunday roast number 2 (I had my first one at a friends house, and this one when I got home)

Exercise- None
EYUP!

04 October 2010 05:05
River
Model

Well Im not strictly on a diet, but I have told myself that I need to eat healthier. So this is how its going so far (yesterday's food)

Breakfast: A handful of grapes and a chocolate pop-tart
Lunch: A brown bread sandwich with low fat margarine, emmental cheese and wafer thin ham.
Snacks: Grapes and a breadstick with salmon taramasalata
Dinner: Huge beef roast dinner with 6 different types veg!
Exercise: No 'proper' exercise, but I spent all day running up into the loft and down the stairs with huge boxes of stuff that has been packed, as we are moving house tomorrow. I guess I could call it exercise as I went up 2 stairs at a time, I got quite out of breath and my heart rate increased.

Not sure how many calories I burnt off, but it felt like a lot!
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

Jay Forrest is off-line
09 October 2010 16:00
Forrestphotography
Photographer

North Yorkshire
York

First thing after opening my eyes, 1 pint of water to kick start my metabolism.

2 pieces of burgen bread toasted.

Then either 1 1/2 hours cycling AM - 1000-1500kcals burnt or a rest if doing one of the other two froms of exercise. Post exercise 1  Banana 2 x B vits.

Protein bar for elevensess

Bagel with chicken or beef sandwich for lunch,

Protein shake/bar mid afternoon

If Saturday afternoon - MMA, If Sunday afernoon - Heavy weight lifting (if not too banged up from Saturday)

Dinner - Any sort of fish, chicken, beef. usually with salad. 2 glasses of red wine.

Protein shake before bed if needed.

Worthy of note Friday is my cheat day so I'll have whatever I want food wise, so if i want curry with chips etc i will have it.

All this keeps me in ok shape.

I don't eat much fruit, its horse Forrestphotography is a naughty person , but I eat tons of veg.

09 October 2010 16:17
FelicityFatale
Photographer

My winter diet / routine.

Porridge for breakfast after going for a run.

Vegetables mid morning.

Turkey and green vegetables for lunch.

Vegetables mid afternoon.

Turkey and green vegetables for dinner.

Powerlifting.

Protein shake.

I don't have cheat days. They undo the hard work.
The first paradox of artistic photography: a near anonymous international style in the hands of prickly self-conscious individuals.

09 October 2010 16:18
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Breakfast - Cuppa tea and a cigarette.
Lunch - crisps and tea.
Tea - Chips, peas and some processed eyeballs and feet in pretty shapes.
Snacks - Tea and cigarettes, cookies, muffins or generally anything coated in sugar.
Exercise - walking to town or to train station... does shooting count?

Awful diet but if i change it i get ill... i'm rather content with my tea and cigarettes though

Jay Forrest is off-line
09 October 2010 16:26
Forrestphotography
Photographer

North Yorkshire
York

Quote from FelicityFatale
 I don't have cheat days. They undo the hard work.

Good for you, problem is without them they also make life terribley dull :-)

09 October 2010 16:45
CharleneSmith
Model

wow you all really eat soooo well

yesterday

morning a strong black coffee + cigs
lunch was a cheeseburger
then i had choc chip shortbread
coffee n cigs
then a chippie, fryed pizza n chips
then ice cream n fruit

exercise = an hour in the gym then my dance class

10 October 2010 08:40
FelicityFatale
Photographer

Quote from Forrestphotography
Good for you, problem is without them they also make life terribley dull :-)

Not if you know how to cook.  ;-)  Or indeed if you actually like foods that are good for you.  I don't *like* junky foods, they don't generally taste nice to me.  It's perfectly easy to turn chicken and vegetables into curries, tagines, roasts or pasta without it being too challenging or really adding any extra calories.
The first paradox of artistic photography: a near anonymous international style in the hands of prickly self-conscious individuals.

G is off-line
10 October 2010 09:15
imageaware
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
imageaware
Hertfordshire

Loaf of bread...chips...fried eggs...about 10 cups of coffee...about 8 cups of tea (when the coffee ran out)...two cans of Red-bull...tin of pineapple chunks...and diet cordial because I'm watching my weight...lol

G.

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Laila19 Michelledefeo1 Suzymonty tanyacox winX
ad360photo alienation2 antoinewynn bradder coolc700 CutePoacher duncanjames frankpht geoffmarchant gerry99111 Images1854 James7799 Kjoservices lenspoynter Modtog1976 nycoe Scotography scruff stevegosh steveh32 Willjamieson
photo39