This thread is being watched by 1 person
Kittie Von Liebe is off-line
10 September 2010 04:20
KittieVonLiebe
Model
KittieVonLiebe
Merseyside
Birkenhead

A friend of mine told me about putting sudocream over spots overnight and Im shocked to find it actually works
I was a bit suspicious at first but now I have a new beauty secret I just thought Id share.

Knowing me though, everyone probably already knows this one!

Now for the hair extensions.
Ive had mine two weeks, they're human hair but theyve already gone frizzy unless I curl them. Any good hair extension conditioning treatments/tricks?

10 September 2010 04:24
KimmieD
Model

Try hair serum on them I have been using hair extensions for about 4 years and do them myself so once a week I take them out wash my own hair and let my natural hair breathe for a day or two then with the extensions I wash them with alberto balsam shampoo and conditioner, use lots of conditioner. I leave them to dry naturally normally on the radiator then when im ready to put them in I put some Frizz free serum avail from wilkos for about 2 quid massage it in then straighten as normal. After years of wearing them i have fount this to be the best thing to use and it makes them last longer than normal too. Hope this helps

Kittie Von Liebe is off-line
10 September 2010 04:27
KittieVonLiebe
Model
KittieVonLiebe
Merseyside
Birkenhead

Quote from KimmieD
Try hair serum on them I have been using hair extensions for about 4 years and do them myself so once a week I take them out wash my own hair and let my natural hair breathe for a day or two then with the extensions I wash them with alberto balsam shampoo and conditioner, use lots of conditioner. I leave them to dry naturally normally on the radiator then when im ready to put them in I put some Frizz free serum avail from wilkos for about 2 quid massage it in then straighten as normal. After years of wearing them i have fount this to be the best thing to use and it makes them last longer than normal too. Hope this helps

Thanks! Ive been wearing them for a while and I only use clip ins. I swayed away from my usual brand this time due to financial restrictions haha. The quality is okay I suppose but Im used to my other ones.
Ill give the frizz serum a go and see if I can pick any other treatments up in boots tomorrow!
Thanks!

10 September 2010 08:06
KimmieD
Model

Using the serum should work as my glue in ones only cost me £24 for 16 inch so not hte most expensive ones

Nenedhel is off-line
15 September 2010 09:13
Nenedhel
Model
Nenedhel
Birmingham

I agree with the above, I've been making hair extensions for a few years now, human and synthetic... as its human hair serum will work fine and shouldn't damage them. Conditioning treatment helps to.

I noticed the sudocream trick to ^^

Kaylie Mansfield is off-line
20 September 2010 17:40
kayliem
Model

Hertfordshire
hertford

sudocrem is great for spots, ive been doing that trick for about a year now, after a mate told me to try it! its cheaper than other spot treatments, an it defo helps x

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chloejade25 scarlettfoxett
Essexjohn jackcalling jayfish kai_kul kimsandman2 Ladiesman manchestertog1 redbaron skymouse stevegosh TinDolls WullieR xan1981