This thread is being watched by 1 person
Kittie Von Liebe is off-line
02 September 2010 07:33
KittieVonLiebe
Model
KittieVonLiebe
Merseyside
Birkenhead

Im not an MUA but I thought Id ask some people who knew what they're talking about and aren't trying to sell me their employer's product.
I recently bought Benefit's Some Kinda Gorgeou foundation and I hate it. The coverage is bad, it feels greasy and is almost all gone in less than week.

Can any of you lovelies reccomend me a decent foundation that lasts all day and covers well? Im really pale too so a lot can be  too dark on me!

Alix Lebond is off-line
02 September 2010 07:37
lil_alix
Model
lil_alix
West Midlands
Walsall

hey i use wonder finnish liquid foundation for coverage and then i use dream matte mouse ontop because it gives a lovely finnish both are mayballine new york products, hope ths helps

02 September 2010 07:43
KittieVonLiebe
Model
KittieVonLiebe
Merseyside
Birkenhead

Thank you, Ill look into them!

02 September 2010 07:45
AndromedaX
Model

I use 2 products together: Max Factor Lasting Finish foundation, with Maybelline mineral powder foundation over the top. Its a bit of an odd combo but it works sooo well for photos. It is however also way too thick for everyday wear!

***RETIREDed***

02 September 2010 07:50
KittieVonLiebe
Model
KittieVonLiebe
Merseyside
Birkenhead

Its mainly for shoots and the ocassional night out. You know what it's like when friends are drunk and shoving cameras in your face...or is that just my friends? Haha.

02 September 2010 08:01
Valentina_Velvet
Model

Quote from AndromedaX
I use 2 products together: Max Factor Lasting Finish foundation, with Maybelline mineral powder foundation over the top. Its a bit of an odd combo but it works sooo well for photos. It is however also way too thick for everyday wear!

Errr ... I think thats the combination I use aswell! :P

VV

02 September 2010 08:11
tasmintaylor
Model

I use foundation with powder over the top the powder knocks out the shine and helps hold the foundation when it gets hot under the studio lights prevents it from running brand wise i keep switching i currently have stole 2true range from superdrug off my sister for cheap its damn good my usual would be Clinique superfit x

03 September 2010 10:51
Secondskin
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending

I have to say it...i use top price ranges of makeup...but 2true is unbelievably good and its the cheapest cheapo makeup available...lol makes you wonder doesnt it??lol

Claire Shipman is off-line
03 September 2010 11:41
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Quote from Secondskin
I have to say it...i use top price ranges of makeup...but 2true is unbelievably good and its the cheapest cheapo makeup available...lol makes you wonder doesnt it??lol

I love thier clear lipgloss it gives a glass shine and nice and thick so lasts a while 

14 September 2010 14:05
xAbix
Model

I use MAC studio fix, they match your skin colour perfectly, and it lasts like forever!! It is expensive, but amazing coverage, especially with their "Prep + prime"!!

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray Katieann1 sarahlou73
andygstudios aprilscherz3 cliffc extra_mayo Fashionphotography geronimo guitarman gwentman hopps JohnDentonPhoto Ladiesman Mattcairns MIB Reynard stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58 Vapourtrail Willjamieson xsa73