Reminder Secure

Acrylic Nail's

28 August 2010 13:01
Tayla
Model

Who has them?

I spend a fortune on them, I just got baby pink tips instead of french, there stunning!

Xox
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

28 August 2010 13:06
kater
Model

I get them sometimes, I get them done at the beauty college they only cost a fiver just the same as the proper salon ones.
'please keep offending people, I love seeing you naked'.

28 August 2010 13:07
Tayla
Model

I spent £170 in a month on them
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

28 August 2010 13:09
Valentina_Velvet
Model

I do them myself occasionally. I used to do Beauty Therapy and gave it up recently but I still have all the kit - I just hate how my nails feel after they come off!

VV

28 August 2010 13:12
Tayla
Model

Yeah, I ripped a set off last night to get redone today but they are worth the horrible feel after!
x

Chrissie Red is off-line
28 August 2010 13:12
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

£170 a month!!

I just keep my own growing never been to get my nails done before either, don't think anything fancy would work with the artnude stuff. I see the model Faye always has really cool nail designs!
x

28 August 2010 13:13
Valentina_Velvet
Model

I'd love to grow my nails but they're too soft and split easily. I just need to keep them square shaped. Not very girl but hey

28 August 2010 13:13
Tayla
Model

Quote from Chrissie_Red
£170 a month!! I just keep my own growing never been to get my nails done before either, don't think anything fancy would work with the artnude stuff. I see the model Faye always has really cool nail designs! x

They had to be perfect.. my little obsession

28 August 2010 13:55
Jody_Maginnis
Model

Im not a fan of Acrylics. as they ruin your own nail plate underneath, end up with ridges in your own nails. I try and grow mine but dont quite happen to all of my nails.lol, if i do wear nails i buy the glue on ones  about £7 a box from boots, there actually very good and last all day sometimes up to two days.
I buy the petite ones as i have the dinkiest nails ever.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
28 August 2010 14:08
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from Jody_Maginnis
 if i do wear nails i buy the glue on ones  about £7 a box from boots, there actually very good and last all day sometimes up to two days.
I buy the petite ones as i have the dinkiest nails ever.

Thats the buggers that I was sold for my fancy dress last week end...Too bloody narrow, so Janet Jockson had plain nails.
(sales girl was brilliant when I returned them though)
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

41 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray Jessicaliu1993 Lusciousabi29 RISelene rob452 Roose speed84 vellocet
alsos android_man antoinewynn boss1968 cliffc copperbronze cygnet djb1 Don_Dark donaldmac eosfan flawless_photo glamorphotos Impulse_Images JPV just_lez Kjoservices MauricesImagery MIB michaelangelo modelboutique Modtog1976 natkins noggy1930 philsmg Photojames43 Richard99 rscott360 sirspread stevegosh steveh32 westend_portfolios
Charlottealom