Reminder Secure

Smoky eye sexy rock chick look! Any tips?

Hazel Ashton is off-line
24 August 2010 11:12
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from Fleur_du_Mal
I have a 'Smoky Eye Kit' that I use a lot for shoots and performing.  It's a box of eyeshadows grouped into 'Day Smoke' (neutrals), 'Fashion Smoke' (blue/green), and 'Classic Smoke' (black/silver) plus a tutorial card for each set that shows you how to make three different shaded smoky eye looks.  It's a fantastic little set and I use it all the time, and my smoky eyes look great every time because the cards are so helpful!  It's from Too Faced which they sell in most Boots'

Ah thanks for that i shall keep that in mind for future smoky make-up looks emoticon
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
24 August 2010 11:18
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

black eyeliner and loose messy curls in hair

24 August 2010 14:37
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

Quote from Fleur_du_Mal
I have a 'Smoky Eye Kit' that I use a lot for shoots and performing.  It's a box of eyeshadows grouped into 'Day Smoke' (neutrals), 'Fashion Smoke' (blue/green), and 'Classic Smoke' (black/silver) plus a tutorial card for each set that shows you how to make three different shaded smoky eye looks.  It's a fantastic little set and I use it all the time, and my smoky eyes look great every time because the cards are so helpful!  It's from Too Faced which they sell in most Boots'

I've seen that, it looked great emoticon

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Dionne_94 kylied
AndrewF bergstrom biggles485 ch_mon cliffc djb1 fannmore iamge johntisbury JSP Kentrichuk Ladiesman mike0048 philippahh photomart Rhadamanthus siclews Steveh32 talldave68 vapourtrail