Reminder Secure

Smoky eye sexy rock chick look! Any tips?

Hazel Ashton is off-line
23 August 2010 15:13
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Hello, i have a photoshoot tommorow and its big hair and smoky eye sexy rock chick vogue style if you get me!

Anyone got any tips to do some smoky eye rock chick look with big hair? Want to look great!

Hazel x
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
23 August 2010 15:21
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Hazel_Ashton
Anyone got any tips to do some smoky eye rock chick look with big hair?

A youth mis-spent in sex and drugs and rock & roll?

Bob emoticon

Jesfish is off-line
23 August 2010 15:24
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Buy a hair magazine.  They have some great make up ideas you can try to copy.  Have a practice first though!

Hazel Ashton is off-line
23 August 2010 15:28
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from jes
Buy a hair magazine.  They have some great make up ideas you can try to copy.  Have a practice first though!

Okay i may pop online and see what's on there going to get up at 6am though so will have a good 3 - 4 hours to practice!

Melanie Lynn Robson is off-line
23 August 2010 15:29
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

you tube tutorials..practice tonight so you're ready. go for fake eyelashes, maybe cat-like flicks with your eyeliner, put white/light eye-shadow in the corners to make your eyes look bigger x

23 August 2010 15:34
kelly2009
Model

Quote from melrobson02
you tube tutorials..practice tonight so you're ready. go for fake eyelashes, maybe cat-like flicks with your eyeliner, put white/light eye-shadow in the corners to make your eyes look bigger x

+1
nothing to say

Hazel Ashton is off-line
23 August 2010 17:25
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Thanks everyone! Shall use youtube tutorials

23 August 2010 17:30
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

Quote from melrobson02

+2 emoticon

Fleur du Mal is off-lineSilver Member
24 August 2010 11:50
Fleur_du_Mal
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Fleur_du_Mal
Derbyshire
Derby

I have a 'Smoky Eye Kit' that I use a lot for shoots and performing.  It's a box of eyeshadows grouped into 'Day Smoke' (neutrals), 'Fashion Smoke' (blue/green), and 'Classic Smoke' (black/silver) plus a tutorial card for each set that shows you how to make three different shaded smoky eye looks.  It's a fantastic little set and I use it all the time, and my smoky eyes look great every time because the cards are so helpful!  It's from Too Faced which they sell in most Boots'
Mr P to Fleur: "Oh, are you the cleavage lady?" www.badflower.co.uk

G is off-line
24 August 2010 12:07
imageaware
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
imageaware
Hertfordshire

Youtube make-up 'goddess' Michelle Phan has a couple of 'smokey eye' tutorials including this one;

http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan#p/search/1/OCnJ8B0Ay14

G.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa chosin RedXXX
63jian abouncer brendan cliffc davidd200 djb1 donaldmac dorrian ellessephotography frankpht hylander jackw jayfish Jpdo jpegster keltica MIB nothingventured redbaron rembrandt Reynard rscott360 siclews steveh32 swalsh58 Willjamieson