Reminder Secure

Conditioner For Hair Extensions

22 August 2010 08:32
NaughtyNatalie2010
Model

A month ago, I paid £900 for hair extensions. They are beautiful and I love them, only problem is they are too dry. I have tried hair masks, loads of conditioners but can't seem to solve the problem.
Any ideas?

I'm the girl who makes people look twice.

22 August 2010 08:38
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

label m. honey and oat get the shampoo and conditioner, it smells amazing and fixes hair from the inside out.

Amber West is off-line
22 August 2010 14:51
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

I've slept overnight in homemade hair masks of deep conditioner (used various ones, such as L'Oreal) and olive oil. Wet your hair, put it on, then wrap in cling film. In morning, just shower and wash as normal.

Jessica Andrews is off-line
22 August 2010 14:56
jess_andrews
Model
jess_andrews
Derbyshire
Derby

I get this problem-they go dry after a week! they never used to about 4 years back, I'm sure they must be making them cheaper and charging the same!

xx
˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp

Chrissie Red is off-line
22 August 2010 15:45
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

£900

more money than sense..

I use Tigi honey and oatmeal intensive shampoo and conditioner.

24 August 2010 10:02
NaughtyNatalie2010
Model

Quote from Chrissie_Red
£900 more money than sense.. I use Tigi honey and oatmeal intensive shampoo and conditioner.

But if you have got the money and can afford it then why not? And I've got plenty of money and sense. Thanks for the advice everyone.emoticon
I'm the girl who makes people look twice.

Nataliew is off-line
01 September 2010 10:38
Nataliew
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

West Midlands
Birmingham

morrocan oil....best treatment ever!!! put it on hair extentions after conditioner, and leave in. Really amazing xx

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin lourabern
Davidg digitizer diphoto djb1 duncanjames dwhphotography garylatham ImageStyle jackw James7799 Ladiesman liteangle metro mikebee mrdl orca_photography pafriend paul167 pedro88 peteb Phiesta1 photomart rscott360 RupertRudd siclews StuartCollinsPhoto stufreeman tonyk1 vapourtrail Willjamieson