This thread is currently locked
Paul Wilkins is off-line
19 August 2010 05:06
wilkinsnaps
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Gloucestershire

The Purestorm Homepage has a helpful series of new images of models near the top. Until fairly recently, the related profile would open in a different window when the image was left clicked. Now, left clicking takes me away from the Homepage* - which I don't want to happen - and there is no right click option to enable me to use a new window or tab instead.

Also, hovering the cursor over the image used to show the model or tog name for the related profile, but that no longer happens either.

Is this a configuration issue on my account (or Explorer etc), or an unwelcome change in the way the site operates?

Thanks for any advice

Paul

Comment : This is a technical change which Matt had to introduce for a specific reason
Note that more detail and a new window function is available on the Latest Images page which is just one click away.

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
21 August 2010 15:54
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

You could hold down the shift key* while clicking one of the images and that will open it in a new window for you

*Comment: Or try holding down Ctrl when clicking on a Gallery image to open in a new window.
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
pinklilly stratman79
keltica photofrank Steveh32 woody